It’s officially upon us, friends! It’s Christmastime! This season is gorgeous and full–full of love, friends, family, and busyness too. So here’s an easy-peasy touch-down point for you: all of the best Mom of the Year Christmas-themed posts in one spot so you can check in whenever suits you and read them all or just settle in with one or two. Cozy up with whatever suits your mood and take a minute to meet up with the heart of the season with some Christmas reads!
Christmas reads for when you need a laugh
- The very true, but very funny tale of The Nosebleed, or Why You Should Never Wrap Christmas Gifts at Night
- Who doesn’t know that Nothing Says Christmas Like a Hallmark Channel Movie?
- Once Upon a Craft I tried to do a Christmas craft with my kids…enough said.
- I am so, so precious in the video in My Christmas Gift to You!
- Yes, Virginia, There is a Santa Claus (Revised) makes you giggle–while delivering a hefty dose of heart.
Christmas reads for when you are on the gift hunt
- Who wouldn’t want to Be Holiday Gift Giver of the Year!?
- Anyone short on time? Love the The Busy Mom’s Ultimate Guide to Easy Holiday Shopping
- I love the fun, quirky gifts in Think Like a Geek and Ace Your Holiday Shopping!
- Baffled as to what to get the young kiddos? We’ve got you covered with 17 Best Holiday Gifts for Active Kids Under 8
- Moms like nice gifts too! Best Holiday Gifts for Busy Moms is full of wins.
Christmas reads for when you heart is hurting
- My mom cherished Christmas…and it hurts not to have her hear, so we cherish The Bud Vase
- Sometimes all this overwhelm is hard. Give yourself grace with The Enough Christmas
Christmas reads for when you feel like you are losing your sanity amidst all the “fun”
- Smart ideas to Minimize Holiday Stress and Maximize the Joy
- You aren’t alone. You SO aren’t alone, as proven by my fallen Christmas tree and The Christmas Win
- Listen, you CAN survive that holiday party! Gala 411 has got you covered–with a few laughs to boot.
Christmas reads for when you are looking for something to do with your kids
- These 3 Easy, Cheap DIY Holiday Gifts Kids Will Love to Make are fun crafts–and make great gifts!
- Keep ’em busy over the break with these 5 Ideas for Repurposing Christmas Cards.
Christmas reads for when you just need to feel the love of Christmas
- The House on Hopewell stills my heart.
- The True Heart of the Holidays is a gorgeous thing.
- When isn’t The Best of Christmas beautiful?
Happy reading, friends. Happy Christmas!
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- 9 Considerations for Legoland Accommodations: Hotel vs. Beach Retreat - May 24, 2019
- 6 Tips for Visiting the Turkey Hill Experience - May 7, 2019
- The Island of Sea Women Book Club Discussion - May 3, 2019