Thanks to Hersheypark for sponsoring this post so I can give you the scoop on everything you need to know for the Hersheypark 2021 season! All opinions are 100% my own.
It’s officially April, friends! Wa-hoo! We’ve made it through the winter and it’s time to celebrate with outdoor fun and sunshine–and there’s no better place to do it than Hersheypark. I’ve been so very impressed with this destination’s response to COVID-19, and they are continuing with all of these smart safety measures while introducing some very cool new fun for the 2021 season. Read on to get the full need-to-know scoop about what you can expect at the Sweetest Place on Earth’s amusement park this summer.
New at Hersheypark 2021:
- Springtime in the Park kicks off TOMORROW, 4/2, and remains open weekends April 2-4, 10-11, 17-18, as well as a NEW BONUS WEEKEND of April 24-25. Check HERE for specific hours.
- Open hours then roll directly into the summer season and will be open EVERY WEEKEND in May, until it opens on a daily basis on Memorial Day weekend.
- Two new eateries open tomorrow in Hershey’s Chocolatetown! Grab yummy treats at Milton’s Ice Cream Parlor and The Sweeterie Confectionery Kitchen. (read on below for more about these sweet spots!).
- The Chocolatier Restaurant, Bar + Patio will open on Memorial Day Weekend, with more sweet details to come.
More need-to-know Hersheypark scoop:
- ZooAmerica remains open daily.
- The Boardwalk (water park) will open Saturday of Memorial Day weekend, 5/29.
- Current 2021 Season Pass Holders can enjoy unlimited visits to Springtime In The Park as part of their year-long perks.
- As with last year, you have different options for purchasing a season pass, get the full scoop HERE.
- Packages are available for staying at The Hotel Hershey, Hershey Lodge and Hersheypark Camping Resort. For the latest rates and information on booking, go HERE.
- Enjoy more fun and relaxation in Hershey at the MeltSpa, The Spa At The Hotel Hershey, The Hershey Story, Hershey Gardens and Hershey’s Chocolate World. For more information, go HERE.
Safety protol in place for the Hersheypark 2021 season:
- To manage attendance, every guest with tickets or group tickets is required to make a Park reservation for each day of their visit. For more information, go HERE.
- Enhanced health and safety policies continue, including the requirements of face coverings for guests over the age of 2 and social distancing. For more information on safety protocols at Hersheypark, go HERE.
More about those incredible new places to grab a sweet treat in Hershey’s Chocolatetown…
Milton’s Ice Cream Parlor is inspired by Milton Hershey’s early ventures in candy-making. Here you’ll find more than a dozen 100% local dairy house-made ice cream flavors, including Candymonium, Reese’s Peanut Butter, Toasted Marshmallow, and Malted Memories, a flavor created using a Spartan Ice Cream recipe developed by Milton Hershey School students. Also on the menu: a King-Size Sundae served in a souvenir Hersheypark dish with 5 scoops of house-made ice cream, confetti cake, unlimited toppings, fresh whipped cream, and a cherry; a “warm” ice cream sandwich; chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla milkshakes; and two ice cream floats.
Looking for a savory bite? House-made potato chips, buckets of fries and chicken bites in Hersheypark souvenir buckets served with a choice of dipping sauces (beer cheese, smokehouse BBQ, chocolate mole, garlic parmesan, and more), Signature Grilled Cheese with parmesan-crusted sourdough bread, Chicken N Waffles (one of Mr. Hershey’s favorite dishes!) and more are also on the menu.
The Sweeterie features a curated collection of mouth-watering confections including chocolate-dipped treats, decadent desserts, signature hand-crafted fudge, and more. You can sweeten up your visit with Hersheypark-themed treats, including the Comet coaster bar, Kissing Tower mousse cake and Chocolatetown cheesecake. Check out the whole menu!
Now that you have the whole scoop on the Hersheypark 2021 season, plan your trip now! Happy Springtime and happy Hershey-visiting, friends!
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- The Benefits of Participating in Extracurricular Activities for Young Children - November 22, 2023
- Bright Young Women Book Club Discussion - November 10, 2023
- 6 Exciting Outdoor Activities for Kids - October 19, 2023