Thank you to Hershey for sponsoring this post so I can fill you in on all the cool comings and goings of Springtime in the Park!
What a treat! Life is hectic, and big trips aren’t always in the cards, but my family does so enjoy local getaways. When the opportunity to visit Hershey arose, we were too excited to visit. And how cool that we got to visit during Springtime in the Park–a wonderful way to kick off the Spring season and the warmer weather that has finally made its appearance!
5 Reasons Springtime in the Park is a Super Time to Visit Hershey
- It’s less crowded. The queues are shorter, so the on-rides time is longer = sweet!!
- The weather is so amiable! Forget those scalding summer temps or chilly winter winds–Springtime in the park is an ideal time to visit and spend time outdoors.
you’vea child on the Spectrum, I can’t recommend Springtime in the Park enough. While Hershey has a very user-friendlyAccessibility Program, having a smaller area of the park open (vs. the entire park including the water park), is far more manageable if you have a child who easily tires or becomes overwhelmed.
- The price is friendlier. If your budget is limited, but you still want to check out Hersheypark, snagging Springtime in the Park tickets is a great option. You get to enjoy the whole park (sans the water area) for a cheaper price!
- You can enjoy ALL of Hershey. We visited in
April,when all attractions were far less busy. This allowed us to tag trips to The Hershey Story and Hershey Gardens (gorgeous time of year to visit the gardens as well!) onto our Hersheypark getaway while avoiding large crowds. Without the hustle and bustle, visiting multiple attractions make for a relaxing, fun trip for all of us!
Visiting Springtime in the Park was such a neat thing for our family to do! My kids are already begging to return. Check out my Instagram Story Highlight and feed for more pics and a closer look at the fun we had–it was truly a sweet experience.
Thanks for following along with us, friends–and here’s hoping you can enjoy your own Springtime in the Park experience so very soon!
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- Blue Pumpkins for Autism Awareness - October 20, 2021
- Make Learning Fun: 6 Ways to Mix Play and Education - October 19, 2021
- 9 Reasons to Visit Hersheypark in the Dark This Year - October 11, 2021