Thank you to Slickdeals for sponsoring this post so I can fill you on the on the 10 Must-Shop Amazon Prime Day deals moms need to grab!
Hey oh!! Who’s down with me 10/13-10/14 to score some boss deals? Amazon Prime Day is a virtual holiday for me, and I am stoked! I look forward to this event for saving a boatload of money on items my family needs and wants. And with all the stress of 2020, snagging some great Amazon Prime Day deals moms will love feels like a much-earned boost!
Over the years, I have refined my strategy a bit, and have found it works best for me to make a clear list of items I am shopping for and zero in on finding these deals versus trolling through page after page of all the thousands of deals. My cool new hack this year? Slickdeals!
How does Slickdeals work?
Slickdeals is the #1 deal sharing site in the United States–it allows you to save on hot deals, while saving year-round and on everyday essentials. Check out their Amazon Prime Day 2020 deals.
There are lots of ways to use Slickdeals to save; from featured deals to “just for you” deals (curated from your previous viewing history) to my favorite, deal alerts. Deal alerts is a fantastic feature that allows you to go in and select not only general categories of interest (i.e. women’s clothing and laptop), but specific items as well (i.e. Instapot and thermostats). Check it out–it’s pretty cool!
So now that you’ve the scoop on how to shop, what should you shop for?
10 Amazon Prime Day Deals Moms Need to Grab
- Let’s be real. The holidays are right around the corner and you have kids–TOYS!! With Slickdeals, set deal alerts for the specific ones on your list. LEGO and anything for American Girl are topping my radar.
- Anything you’ve been crushing on for your kitchen. This is the time to snap up a new blender or knife set, as kitchen goods are often on huge discount.
- Clothing! I will never forget the year I snagged a slew of Under Armour shirts and pants for $5/piece for my son on Amazon Prime Day. Score!
- Gaming systems and games. My kids are VERY into Nintendo Switch, and I have alerts set for specific games they are planning to put on their Santa letter.
- Smart home systems. This is the time to get your ECHO Show, Ring doorbell, or new Firestick. You can save HUGE on these items.
- Online school rocking your scene? Grab a new device to make your lives easier. Laptops, tablets, even incredible headphones are all on sale.
- Skincare. I know, it might seem a bit unusual to buy skincare products on Amazon, but there are always tons of deals and this is a super way to try a new product to improve your regimen.
- Jewelry. You can find so many gorgeous pieces that make fabulous gifts or snag something special for yourself for a fabulous price. I still cherish the daffodil necklace I bought in memory of my mom and my daughter’s Minnie Mouse studs for our Disney trip will always make us smile.
- Travel gear. We recently switched our kids out of their adorable kid-sized suitcases (break my heart!) into more grown-up gear, and were able to grab everything we needed for a steal using Prime deals!
- Something for YOU, mom. Seriously, I can’t stress how stressful these COVID days have been for all of us moms, and this is the time to treat yourself. Whether it’s a book or a movie, a fun bath bomb set, a sweet new bag, or whatever floats your boat, snag something that makes you feel good, mama–and skip the guilt!
I hope you now feel enabled and inspired to go tackle Amazon Prime Day like a boss, mom! Go get ’em, and report into me with what you score!