Thank you to Canvas Factory for sponsoring this post so I could share these cool canvas print ideas with you! All opinions are 100% my own.
I love canvas prints! We are amassing an alarmingly large number of them in our home (my husband is thrilled 😉 ), but they are so great:
- No need to buy a frame AND the photo–canvas prints are all-in-one!
- They are super-light, so easy to transport or hang /stand on any surface.
- Canvas prints are SO EASY TO HANG. All you need is a single nail and you’re done.
- No glass, so no potential breaking, and no need to wipe clean.
- Cheapest, easiest way to display a collage (see below).
Sold yet? Super news, readers! Scroll down to the end, I’m giving away a free canvas print from Canvas Factory to one of YOU!
Canvas Factory is a fantastic place to order your canvas prints from–it is SO EASY to place an order (I created, ordered, and paid for two prints in under ten minutes–true story!).
This website is also extremely affordable compared to other canvas print options, and they have lots of cool ways to customize your print (material, collage, split canvas, display canvas and more!). Even cooler, they have a large selection of wall art you can select from and print on canvas in the size of your choice (more on this below). Check out Canvas Factory, friends–you’ll be glad you did!
5 Out-of-the-Box Canvas Print Ideas
What can you put on your print? In short answer, ANYTHING. But if you need a little inspiration to get you started, I love these cool canvas print ideas that go outside of the box of a traditional posed picture.
- Moments. This is hands-down my favorite canvas print to make. I love capturing our family’s candid, little moments of play and joy vs. something posed.
- Art. If you have a space you need to decorate, but can’t afford pricey wall art, this is your answer! Canvas Factory makes this super easy with a large range of art for you to print on your own canvas (or acrylic or metal) to make your wall look snazzy!
- A collage. Photo frame collages are heavy, clunky and expensive! Plus, you are limited to a certain number of slots in a certain position. Canvas collages are the exact opposite–they are light, easy to hang, budget-friendly and entirely customizable. Canvas Factory walks you through the whole easy creation process HERE.
- Your own non-people photo. This is my favorite of the out-of-the-box canvas print ideas! I love snapping (very amateur, from my phone) pics of places we visit and our regular day-to-day. Sometimes these photos turn out well enough that I want to capture them for some pretty, personalized wall art.
- A quote or text. I love placing inspirational quotes in my office and around my command center because it helps remind me of things that are important or make me smile amidst the hustle and bustle of our lives. You could download a quote graphic online or easily create your own on a photo editing site to use in a canvas.
Eager to now create your own canvas print? Enter through the Rafflecopter below before 7/8/19 at 11 am EST for a chance to win a size 50x40cm (20×16 inch) or 18x12inch (45x30cm) print for FREE! As long as you are 18 or older and live in the continental United States, you are eligible to win. Score!
I can’t wait to hear your own canvas print ideas, friends. Happy creating and enjoying gorgeous decor for your home!
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- 4 Citadel Country Spirit USA Highlights - July 18, 2019
- 10 Smart Tips for Visiting Dorney Park with Elementary-Aged Kids - July 8, 2019
- Mrs. Everything Book Club Discussion - July 5, 2019