***This post about healthy summer foods is sponsored by Tessamae’s***
I have a teensy bit of a problem with recipes in my kitchen. As in, I don’t use them. While my methodically-bent husband gapes in horror at my wing-it approach, my favorite season to toss dishes together is summer. Grabbing a bunch of fresh veggies from our garden and some local produce, I’m all set to channel my inner creative chef. While notably, the smoke alarm ends up going off every single night, and most of my creations end up more basic than culinary genius, I am proud to say they are almost always healthy.
That’s why when Tessamae’s filled me in on their line of organic dressings and marinades made from real, whole sourced food ingredients, I was stoked. What a perfect way to fancy up our healthy summer foods dishes while keeping them healthy!
Why is Tessemae’s such a great choice for healthy summer foods?
- Tessamae’s offers twenty-five different dressings, marinades, and condiments, all USDA organic certified, Whole30 approved, and contain no added sugar, thickeners, or additives.
- Tessemae’s All Natural has a boss mission: As a growing natural food company started by the Vetter brothers in Annapolis, Maryland, the company maintains a firm commitment to healthy eating and living. The goal? Offering delicious food to consumers made with real ingredients.
Where can you find Tessamae’s organic dressings and marinades?
- Your local grocery story or food market, such as Whole Foods, Stop & Shop, Hannaford, or Target (score! Another excuse for a Target shopping trip!)
- Directly from Tessemae’s at www.tessemaes.com
How did I use Tessamae’s to keep our healthy summer foods healthy?
- While I spun out a fresh crunchy batch, I let shrimp and salmon (my husband doesn’t like shrimp. I know, I don’t understand what is wrong with him either) marinate in Tessamae’s All Natural Lemon Garlic Dressing and Marinade.
- I then sauteed the zoodles and and the seafood, adding a little more of the dressing to the pan and a dash of salt and pepper while everything cooked.
- I added the dressing to our table in case anyone wanted some extra flavor and viola! Delicious dinner served.
The next day, I used the leftover shrimp to make a fresh healthy summer foods salad with chopped up zucchini and nectarine. With a dash of salt and a drizzle of Tessamae’s All Natural Green Goddess, it was yummy, unique blend of summer flavors!
However you use Tessamae’s All Natural Dressings and Marinades to compliment your healthy summer foods, it will be a win! With so many flavor options, the dish ideas are endless, and you can always rest assured that you are accenting your meals with an organic, whole foods choice, not smothering them with an unhealthy topping.
Go enjoy your fresh summer foods in a delicious, healthy way with Tessamae’s!
***Thanks to Tessamae’s All Natural for providing product and compensation so I could share their delightful line of dressings and marinades with you!***
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- Blue Pumpkins for Autism Awareness - October 20, 2021
- Make Learning Fun: 6 Ways to Mix Play and Education - October 19, 2021
- 9 Reasons to Visit Hersheypark in the Dark This Year - October 11, 2021