I’ve been very open about my general Back to School panic. While I can’t do anything to ensure that my son successfully navigates the longer days of 1st grade (crawling on the bus with him and clinging to his desk all day might be slightly frowned upon??), I have been working hard to make sure my kiddos have all the goods they need to get that learning started.
Yet, much to my chagrin, the other day, I was nosing through my daughter’s closet, dreaming of someday hopefully, gorgeously organizing all of it, and I realized while I’d done a decent job covering the basics, she has nothing fun to rock out this fall.
Crap! Hear the sound of our budget come to a screeching halt as my husband bemoans defeat in the background.
Because you know that a mom’s awareness of her daughter’s void of cute clothes is a mandate to get shopping ASAP. And now that I think of it, I failed to snag anything classy for my son for Picture Day and Christmas pics would be just around the corner…
So a teensy more shopping was in order, but my husband woe not; finding these great deals and steals at Sears has been a Godsend. Seriously, by rocking all the promos and shopping through ShopAtHome.com, an online coupon and Cash Back site that partners with thousands of online retailers and more than 60 million members to deliver savings and rewards, it was insanely cheap to grab up the last of Back to School items on our list.
Plus, with all the cool stuff Sears has to offer, it was a total blast to get our shopping on:
1) Boom! First click on boy’s sweaters and the perfect school pic/Christmas solution delivered! I am snatching this one up and not looking back!
2) What lady does need a denim jacket? No better way to carry those summer maxi-dresses into fall without having to thrown down a ton of cash! This one is super-cute:
3) While she has a standard pair of sneaks I snatched from a neighbor’s yard sale, these rainbow kicks rock. Dude, I want to rock this multi-hued fabulousness in my size.
4) Jeans! As a new-at-this mom I am learning fast that these active boys can never have enough jeans. True story, I think my son goes out at night after we are asleep and rolls around in the dirt just to burn holes in the knees of his jeans. Grab a fashionable pair at the fraction of the price now!
5) While we’re on the subject of jeans and all this fantastic denim, my son, in all his too-cool-to-look-at-the-camera-because-he’s-now-six swagger would LOVE this jacket! I would love it because it would make talking him into wearing an extra layer before leaving for school so much more easier 😉
6) My son has a ginormous head. It is the curse of his father’s genes. Because of this, adorable kids’ hat and mitten sets are a no-go with him. This cool Under Armour beanie will last for years.
8) Outfit sets work so well. When everything can be adorably matched up, as it is with this set, it’s so easy to grab an outfit from the closet in one grab.
9) The truth: if my daughter knew that I saw this My Little Pony set and didn’t buy it for her, she would hate me forever. My Little Pony is the great love of her life. I’m on, especially at this bargain price!
10) While my daughter refuses to wear almost anything other than a dress. So snagging an extra cute trendy dress never hurts. And this one would work perfectly with the denim jacket featured above!
Pop over to Sears from ShopAtHome.com and get your shopping on, mom! Budget-friendly trends that will leave you AND the kids smiling–win-win for everyone!
****Thanks to ShopAtHome.com for sponsoring this exploration of these Back School selections! We have delighted in all of our finds!****
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- 10 Smart Tips for Visiting Dorney Park with Elementary-Aged Kids - July 8, 2019
- Mrs. Everything Book Club Discussion - July 5, 2019
- Easy Grilled Gyros and Vegetables - July 2, 2019