Thank you to Country Spirit USA for sponsoring this post so I can fill you on the nine reasons you’ll love Country Spirit USA 2021. All opinions remain 100% my own.
It is ON, friends!! Country Spirit USA is again touching down in our neck of the woods this summer. After a year off with this nasty COVID business, we are now back on track to enjoy another fantastic weekend celebrating and kicking it out to country music…wa-hoo!!
I have shared before how much we love this country music festival–truly an annual highlight, but let me break down the top reasons why you will absolutely LOVE Country Spirit USA 2021. Get ready to kick up those cowboy boots!!
9 Reasons You’ll Love Country Spirit USA 2021
- Located in the heart of Chester County at an an easy-to-get-to, easy-to-park, large field destination that is well-equipped to handle the weekend fun.
- THE LINE-UP!! Miranda Lambert, Brantley Gilbert, Chris Young…and so many other stars!
- The excitement is going down the weekend before Labor Day–the perfect way to toast the end of summer and have a bit of family fun.
- Speaking of family fun, Country Spirit USA 2021 is truly family-friendly Lots of families with kids of all ages come out to enjoy the festival.
- It’s all there–tons of delicious food, booths to grab yummy drinks, plenty of sweet vendor shops, and obviously, incredible music!
- THE VIBE. The chill, kick-back vibe is signature to many country music concerts, but a whole weekend dedicated to this atmosphere? Yes, please!
- Want to make a weekend of it? Stay and Play packages are coming–stay tuned! I can’t think of a better way to enjoy a weekend with your family or friends and make some special memories.
- The Levante Stables located literally next door to this festival, no driving needed. Get the scoop on this beer garden HERE.
- Speaking of nearby attractions, Longwood Gardens is a hop, skip or jump away–and definitely worth your time!
Intrigued? Sold yet? You should be! It’s truly such a fun weekend, one that my husband and I look forward to every year. Make your plans now and see you there, friends!
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- Valuable Tips For Keeping A Healthy And Fun Classroom This Winter - October 26, 2021
- 8 Ways to Get Ahead on Christmas Shopping - October 24, 2021
- Blue Pumpkins for Autism Awareness - October 20, 2021