Thank you to Citadel Country Spirit USA for sponsoring this post so I can scoop you on the top Citadel Country Spirit USA highlights. All opinions are 100% my own!
Last year, round about this time, my husband and I did a very, very cool thing: we left the building sans kids (thanks, Dad!) and stepped out to Country Spirit USA. Here we found incredible country music buoyed by endless country spirit! A year later, my husband and I are still talking about our day at the festival, and eagerly awaiting a return this year!
What is Country Spirit USA?
Citadel Country Spirit USA is a three-day country music festival (August 23-25 this year!) in the heart of Chester County, PA at the scenic, 33-acre Ludwig’s Corner Horse Show Grounds. Country music enthusiasts come together for a live country music celebration. While music is the main attraction, festival-goers are treated to an array of activities, a wide selection of food vendors and restaurants — and libations to please every palate, from Sierra Nevada for beer drinkers to wine at the Barefoot Wine Garden and spirits by Crown Royal.
Fun fact: For the second consecutive year, a portion of all ticket sales will be donated to Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP), a Children’s Miracle Network Hospital. Last year, $100,000 was raised!
I can’t say what a fantastic experience my husband and I had here! I would be able to choose a favorite part, but here are a few of the Citadel Country Spirit USA highlights that are leaving us so eager to return!
4 Citadel Country Spirit USA Highlights
- The music! Oh, the music…so top-notch, so modernly relevant, so very delightful! Check this year’s line-up! I am so eager to delight in the likes of Billy Currington, Little Big Town, and Old Dominion. How cool!
- The vibe. Think boho & chill coupled with lots of country love. Sounds amazing? It is! Lots of dancing, laughter and end-of-summer fresh air. Above all, there is an empowering sense of camaraderie.
- Family-friendly fun. My husband and I chose to fly sans kiddos, but there were lots of children at the festival, and all were welcome.
- The Citadel Rising Star Contest. This is a contest for local artists to enter for a chance to perform at Country Spirit USA. See full details HERE–you still have until 7/28/19 to enter! We really enjoyed listening to upcoming artists, and the way the performances were staggered between the main stage line-up was genius!
Friends, come check out Citadel Country Spirit USA! This festival is a true, fun delight–a family-friendly win you’ll love. I’ll see you there!
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- Book or Treat with your Little Free Library - October 23, 2019
- 5 Reasons You’ll Love Yumble Kids Meal Delivery Service - October 7, 2019
- The Gifted School Book Club Discussion - October 4, 2019