Thank you to Slickdeals for sponsoring this post so I could fill you in on my favorite hacks to ace Target Black Friday shopping! All opinions are my own–as is my obsessive love for Black Friday 🙂
Black Friday season is upon us! And I say season because, really, that’s what it’s become. I started getting emails in my inbox about Black Friday deals mid-October! That said, I LOVE Black Friday, and always have. For us, it’s a bit of nostalgia from early days of super-tight wallets, as well as current need to check budget coupled with the thrill of the deal-scoring chase.
When Slickdeals asked me to share my love of this fab holiday featured at my fav store, Target, I was all in! Being that Target and I have such a *close* relationship (read: I can’t leave the store without finding a zillion perfect things), I’m tickled to use this opportunity to share my well-honed hacks to ace Target Black Friday shopping with you!
5 Must-Do Hacks to Ace Target Black Friday
- Plan ahead. You have heard this a zillion times, but it stands endlessly true. Make a list of your wants/needs, then structure your shopping around this.
- Grab a sales flyer. While we’re dedicated Sunday Philly Inquirer recipients, I make a strategic point to grab a newpaper on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Then I sit and binge-fully comb through each and every sales flyer. The Target flyer is always comprehensive and amazing–so easy to pin-point each and every deal I want to grab.
- Game plan. After said sale flyer combing, I then whip out my trusty pen and paper and map out a specific shopping hit list.
- Get your homies in on the game. In early days, this used to be my husband, then I shifted through friends/family members as our kids were born and aged. Now my shopping bestie is my 9 year-old daughter. I couldn’t be more thrilled! If you have friend or family hop in with your bargain-hunting game, it becomes so much more fun and festive!
- Use Slickdeals to snag the BEST deals and savings for items on your list. Think of Slickdeals as a beacon signal to the best savings and deals to whatever you are currently scouting–it’s FREE and such an easy win. Check it out, friends!
However you rock out the Black Friday holiday, friends, know that I am cheering you and your savings power on! Go score some boss deals and report in!