I receive a very small portion of sales from Amazon for purchases made through the following links, but these recommendations for no-chiropractic hacks are 100% genuine wins that have helped me!
Can’t get to the chiropractor? I know…my spine is aching right along with you. Listen, these are tough times, but read on for a few no-chiropractic hacks that can help you–and your back!–survive these dicey days.
7 No-Chiropractic Hacks You Need!
- Yoga wheels. My husband’s co-worker cued me in to this genius for cracking your back, but I’d no clue my daughter would equally fall in love and beg to try different wheel positions with me!
- Good old-fashioned heat pad. Whenever I heat up my back muscles, my spine lends to more naturally cracking back into place.
- At-home neck traction. I won’t lie–this isn’t a comfortable treatment for me, but it does help! Well worth your time in stretching and opening up your neck.
- Powerful CBD treatment cream. I can’t even say how powerful this cream is in loosening up a targeted area and providing much-needed relief!
- CBD help in general. I shared before about the relief from pain I’ve found with CBD products.
- Heart-pumping exercise isn’t to be underrated! My current fitness crush is Figure 8–it crushes calories while toning. Whatever gets your booty burning is helpful for your spine, as it loosens tight muscles, encouraging natural alignment.
- A smart, spine-aligning pillow. I have slept with a pillow between my legs for years. My kids think I am crazy, but it helps!
I get it, friends–I know that when your back and neck are in the throes of misalignment and pain, nothing really can compete with a visit from your beloved chiropractor. My hope is that you can give one or two of these no-chiropractic hacks a go and snag a bit of relief during these dicey days. Godspeed, friends!
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- Real Weight Loss Help with “Always Eat After 7 PM” - May 26, 2020
- The Personalized Story Gift Perfect for Distance Gifting - May 12, 2020
- Time to Give this Natural Way to a Healthier, Happier You a Try! - May 7, 2020