Thank you to Shinesty for sponsoring this post so I could fill you in on their cool ideas for a Christmas party outfit that make such a huge splash!
Christmas Party season is here! We ourselves throw a rather huge one (darn my extroverted husband!) and spend an inordinate amount of time plotting and planning our silly gear for the event. After checking out Shinesty‘s line of fabulous Christmas Party outfits, I was completely sold!
Have a Christmas or holiday party of your own on the books this season, friends? Look no further! Snag the PERFECT duds from Shinesty and get ready to rock your party in a big way!
What is Shinesty?
Their incredibly boss mission statement is “to bring you the most outlandish collection of clothing the world has ever seen.” Their inventory is chock-full of incredibly original, fabulous items–from holiday short suits to themed underwear to Christmas dresses and family pajamas and more. They have ALL the crazy cool items!
The Top 10 Shinesty Christmas Party Outfits that Will Truly Win
- Dapper Candy Cane Suit. This is for the man who knows his holiday love and owns his candy!
- Holiday Jumpsuit. I am a HUGE fan of the romper/jumpsuit–so comfy and easy. For the gal who wants to flaunt it while staying cozy, this is her number!
- The ladies’ suit. Sharp and smart, this is the perfect way to rule the holidays like a boss!
- A faux fur coat. Nothing says holiday boss like a fur coat. Sling one on and feel fancy upon fancy!
- Pajamaralls. So many things about these are so wrong–and so right.
- Ninja Bread jammies. Listen, if you’re going to rock family Christmas pajamas, might as well do it right?!
- Men’s short suit. These are so ridiculous I can’t even. And I would die a million times over to have my husband sport one!
- Velvet Jumpsuit. I WANT THIS! Holy cow, what a Christmas party outfit boss would I feel in this get-up! Count me in 🙂
- Red Velvet Suit Jacket. While we’re in the velvet vein, let’s rock it together and ace the party? 🙂
- Double Stuf OREO duo sweater. How cute is this? I think my husband and I might last 2 minutes in this sweater, but I have every faith stronger souls could rock these Christmas party outfits the whole night through!
Now that you have the whole scoop on what the hot Christmas party outfits are, the only question is, which one will you choose?! Happy Christmas party season on, friends!
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- Blue Pumpkins for Autism Awareness - October 20, 2021
- Make Learning Fun: 6 Ways to Mix Play and Education - October 19, 2021
- 9 Reasons to Visit Hersheypark in the Dark This Year - October 11, 2021