Thank you to Crazy Aaron’s for sponsoring this post and welcoming my family to their 1-year anniversary celebration so I could share the magic of Thinking Putty and Puttyworld with you!
A few years ago, my family was introduced to Crazy Aaron’s Thinking Putty as a fidget to my super-sensory son’s needs. It was brilliant. Not only is it fun (bounce it! stretch it! play games with it!), it works really well to help keep focus during homework time, family game night, and when working to complete other tasks. I keep a stash by our homework center and also always have at least one small tin in my purse for when we are out and about and need to be quiet/attentive (think church, concerts, etc.). My kids love playing with Thinking Putty and know it helps them stay on task–it has definitely become an essential part of our day-to-day!
And how lucky are we that the one storefront for Crazy Aaron’s Thinking Putty is super close to our home! We hadn’t yet had a chance to visit the shop, but when we heard this past weekend The Shop at Puttyworld was throwing a special one-year anniversary celebration event, we knew it was time to go!
Save on Thinking Putty on Small Business Saturday!
While the anniversary event is past, there is another celebration this coming weekend at Puttyworld for Small Business Saturday! Go hop in on the Thinking Putty fun with 20% off storewide and a free red Thinking Putty tin with purchases over $10 this Saturday, 11/30/19!
What will you find at Puttyworld?
- Tins upon endless tins of Thinking Putty. The shelves are covered with their entire product line so you have a chance to case it all out and see which is perfect for you.
- The chance to explore all of the putty. The store is separated by sections (Magnetics, Precious, Phantoms, etc.), and in front of each section is a display shelf with a chance for you to test and play with the putty to see what it’s all about (there is putty you can write on, putty that changes color, scented putty and more!).
- Mix-your-own putty. That’s right, there is a table set up where you can make your own custom-putty. All the available add-ins (glitter, color, shimmer, glow-in-the-dark) are there for you to mix with clear putty to create a one-of-a-kind creation to take home (no charge!). Puttyworld also sells kits to continue the mix-your-own fun at home.
- Thinking Putty Accessories. Items such as key-chain putty holders and mini rolling pins are available for purchase.
- Games. There are two Thinking Putty game sets available for sale (we have both and love them). They make super gifts for the kiddos on your list.
- Incredibly friendly staff. I so enjoyed chatting with the staff during our visit. They were all happy to answer any questions and all expressed to me how much they love working at Crazy Aaron’s! Two of them both described their work as “play”, and this positive, happy vibe permeated the store.
- If Crazy Aaron himself happens to be the store, say hello and ask him to sign your putty! My kids loved meeting the friendly, creative man behind their beloved Thinking Putty.
Now that you have the whole scoop on how awesome Crazy Aaron’s Thinking Putty is, it’s time to go check Puttyworld out. And score big savings this weekend (plus a free putty tin!) on Small Business Saturday! Happy putty shopping, friends.
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- 15 Joy-filled Gifts to Bring Christmas Smiles to Your Family - November 24, 2020
- Shinesty for the Christmas Outfit Win! - November 21, 2020
- The Perfect Budget Pad for Young Kids - November 12, 2020