Thank you to Wayfair for sponsoring this post so I could fill you in on these smart, budget-friendly ways to refresh your bedroom and closet!
Anyone else feeling like their bedroom and closet could use a bit of sprucing up? With two kids, two dogs, and you know, life, wreaking havoc on our space, it tends to get a bit weary-worn. When the spot in our home designed to offer the most rejuvenation ends up feeling rather heavy, it’s high time for a lightening up and refreshment! Fortunately, with the smart, budget-friendly ideas to refresh your bedroom and closet below, you won’t have to break the bank (financially or time-wise!)! Score!
10 Ways to Refresh Your Bedroom and Closet for Under $50
- All-white bed linens. I know, this might sound counterintuitive if you’ve active kiddos or pets who like to share your bed. BUT…white can be bleached to keep it pristine. Also, think about when you walk into a gorgeous hotel room–so often the sheets are crisply white, begging you take a breath and relax!
- Similarly, all-white curtains. Not only are these far cheaper than patterned curtains, they match every decor/color and have a similar effect of being naturally refreshing as white bed linens.
- A green plant. Plants have a natural effect of making any space feel fresh. Personally, I also love how calming orchids, feel, so this one is the perfect find in my book! Set on a bedside table or dresser and let it do its relaxing work!
- A simple table lamp with a light-colored shade. I think the less decorative, the better. I also really like those with a pull cord, as they are so easy to use bedside and have a classy look.
- Switch to warm white light bulbs. Their light is softer and more inviting. Such an easy way to make your room calmer!
- Declutter. This is an easy one as it costs NO MONEY! But getting rid of stuff you don’t need and making space is the best way to relax your mind and your closet.
- Wall hooks. Out closet is super-tiny, but wall hooks not only fit in even the smallest of closets, but they help create more space. Hang your most-grabbed items or items like belts, scarves, or hats.
- Pant hangers. These help open us so much space in your closet! Use them for pants, skirts, and scarves to keep things organized and tidy.
- Reed diffuser in a fresh scent. Diffusers are great because you can stash them in any corner, no outlet required. The diffused scent is also gentle and refreshing vs. overpowering.
- Cedar balls not only protect against pests and mildew, but they also guard against odors and keep things smelling fresh!
Ready now to refresh your bedroom and closet? Grab a few or all of these ideas, and get ready to lighten up and spruce up your space!
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- 3 Ways to Keep Moving Through All Life Throws Our Way - January 11, 2021
- A Princess for Christmas Book Club Discussion - January 8, 2021
- Does Noom Actually Work?: This Busy Mom Gave It a Go - January 5, 2021