Thank you to the Turkey Hill Experience for hosting our visit so I could share our experience and tips for visiting the Turkey Hill Experience with our children with YOU. All opinions are 100% my own!
You know how much we love our day trips, friends. And what a sweet treat to touch down on The Turkey Hill Experience with my dear Binkies and Briefcases and her family this past weekend! It was a fun delight the whole family enjoyed, and I know you will love it too. Grab these smart tips for visiting the Turkey Hill Experience and get set to enjoy your own local getaway!
6 Tips for Visiting the Turkey Hill Experience
- Arrive early. I know, the time-aged tip, but it stands true. If you can get there upon opening (or even a few minutes before), you can avoid crowds and enjoy a more relaxed visit.
- Sign up for the Triple Scoop. I don’t think you need to purchase the Triple Scoop (Turkey Hill Experience, Tasting Lab, and Tea Tasting) every time you visit, but if you are visiting on a one-off from far, as we were, go on and soak it all in! You can enjoy the full package, learn lots, and create such fun memories!
- If you have explorative kiddos, go generous on the time frame. All the interactive exhibits, games and play areas could have entertained my children for the entire day! Know your children and their limits, but there is lots to do keep your kiddos entertained if you have the time.
- Don’t be afraid to go hungry (or thirsty!). There is unlimited tea and ice cream tasting. So when our visit fell over the lunch hour, we were easily able to push it off with ice cream samples!
- This is one to save gift shop money for! I loved their gift shop–so many products and fun branded choices. I was wishing I’d saved my budget from other purchases because there were so many fun items up for grabs!
- Let your kids freely explore! I was surprised to hear my daughter pronounce milking Rosie the cow as her favorite part. You won’t know what most delights your kiddos until you give them free rein to play and explore.
Intrigued?! Check it out for yourself, friends! I am giving away a 4 pack of tickets (tasting lab included). Leave a comment on this blog post before 5/13/19 at 5:30am EST, and as long as you are 18 or older and live in the continental United States, you are eligible to win.
Visiting The Turkey Hill Experience was such a neat treat for my family, and I am so glad we went. My kiddos are already begging to return!
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- Throwing the Ultimate Summer Party for Kids and Adults - August 11, 2022
- 9 Smart Energy Boosters for Life in Your 40s - August 5, 2022
- Raising Healthy Children - August 2, 2022