I recently heard someone talking about how we are constantly, every day, trying to be better versions of ourselves. This is so true. Every day, I work to improve on the things in my life and make myself and the things around me just a little bit better–not always successfully, but I try! Making improvements can be HARD, but I have found a few smart, easy ideas to live your best life that will work for so many of us. Read on, friends!
5 Smart, Easy Ideas to Live Your Best Life Everyday
- Eating well and healthy truly makes all the difference. I have become SUCH a fan of prepared meals and meal kit delivery services! They absolute save time and stress, but moreover, they allow my family to eat healthy and have a far more varied, nutritious diet. CLICK HERE for a super option to get you and your family started on this road.
- Don’t make things harder than they have to be. We have written endless posts on homemaking shortcuts and they really do help so much! Things like shopping in bulk, keeping chores consistent and clear (we love our chore charts!), and calling in the pros when needed (like using Bekins Moving Solutions if you have an upcoming move!) are simple choices that lighten your load.
- Enjoy the things in life that make you happy! This one is too often ignored. Sure, there are so many difficult and challenging things in our life that make things hard, but…there is also so much joy around us if you allow yourself to delight in it. Wonder-Chews.com is my new discovery to help inspire wonder, joy, and happiness in my day-to-day. Check it out!
- Make smart choices to save money. We write endlessly about money-saving hacks and scoop to help you make the most of your budget, and this can really impact your family’s wellbeing overall. If you aren’t stressing about money, you are more freed to enjoy the other things in life. Making wise choices about the care and construction of your home (like using quality heat trace tape) can have a huge impact on your bank account.
- Take a break! This is the number one way I can nurture and care for myself. If I am too overrun and exhausted, there is no way I’ll be able to enjoy and appreciate the other parts of my life I’ve worked so hard to set in order. You NEED to build in the white space, friends!
Feel inspired? Go get ’em, friends! Live your best life with these easy smarts and enjoy the spoils and enjoying your day-to-day!
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- Zulily Thrill Fest is ON! - June 17, 2019
- 6 Hacks for Visiting Epcot and Hollywood Studios in One Day - June 10, 2019
- The Expats Book Club Discussion - June 7, 2019