Do you a gadget-lover in your life? Me too! Give my husband a new toy, and he’s a goner. We tend not to make a huge deal of Valentine’s Day, but I do like gifting a little something to celebrate the day. In case you are in the same boat, I decided to pull together this list of Valentine’s Day gifts for a gadget-lover sure to be a hit!
10 Valentine’s Day Gifts for a Gadget-Lover
- A winter-friendly, tech-friendly
hat .My husband is a hardcore runner (he goes out on icy, single-digit days when I question his sanity!), but I love how this beanie takes care of the chill along with an ability to connect!
- A handy-dandy charging station for ALL of the gadgets . True confession, this one might be more for me than my husband! We recently got one to keep all of our family’s gadgets in check and it’s been so genius, I’m crushing on another.
- Nothing says amazing gadget like a souped-up drone. If you’ve got a larger budget to play with, this find from OmniView Tech is sure to wow!
- A red wine pack is
the perfectway to set the stage for a romantic evening AND showcase some nifty wine gadgets like this
Electric Aeration and Decanter Wine Pourer.
- Bluetooth Shower Speaker. I won’t lie, I want to use this myself, but my husband loves getting his morning news updates and is always in such a rush. Get the scoop while he’s showering? Score!
- Compact Travel Cable Organizer Portable Electronics Accessories Bag. Another one I want! This would help organize our whole family when we travel, but as my husband takes off the most often with work, I think I could bill this as a gift for him 😉
- Custom Coffee Sleeves! I love this idea from Hot Shot Sleeves. What a cool way for me to support and promote my husband‘s side gig, a beekeeping and honey business.
- Multifunction Pen. If your loved one is anything like my husband, I know I had you at “multifunction pen”. This 7-in-1 packs a powerful punch!
- For the ultimate gift for big-tech lovers, Calhoun Super Structure offers amazing solutions to house all of their oversized gadgets.
- Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition. My husband “bought this for our son” for Christmas. I’ll let you guess who plays it more…! But rest assured, it will be a hit with many an age range on your list 😉
Now that you have the whole list of smart finds of Valentine’s Day gifts for the gadget lover in your life, it’s t