***Thank you to zulily for sponsoring this post so I could share these fun ideas for quirky Valentine’s Day gifts for your sweetheart!***
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, friends! It’s one of my favorite holidays because it’s a dose of happy right in the midst of winter bleakness. A chance to let the ones we love know how special they are and bring a smile to their day (also, an excuse to eat chocolate… 😉 ). And what’s even better than a smile? A laugh! No better way to bring the chuckles on than with these nifty, rather unique quirky Valentine’s Day gifts from zulily!
10 Quirky Valentine’s Day Gifts to Make Your Sweetie Swoon:
- Double-Header Sweater. Let’s just start right off with the quirkiest of quirky Valentine’s Day gifts! These sweaters (available in four unisex styles) are hysterical. While I think my husband and I would last about one minute in this get-up, I would happily wear with one of my pooches any day!
- Combat Boots. Nothing says love like these heart-covered leather boots! What a rockin’ way to make a statement this Valentine’s Day.
- Personalized Photo Socks. Speaking of footwear, these socks are too fun! I can’t even imagine my husband’s face if I gifted him these with my pic all over them 😉
- Dog-themed Canvas Print. I want this! It’s so ridiculous and perfect all at the same time, and will make any dog-lover giddy!
- Collapsible Cat Tunnel. Speaking of four-legged friend love, gift the cat-lover in your life this heart-themed play tunnel and win both her and her cat over!
- Bleeding Heart Branch. How sweet and fun is this? Declare your endless love with this pretty faux greenery that packs a powerful message.
- LED Heart Sign. Plug this gem in and let your love flash strong! Imagine surprising your love with this glowing decor.
- Toasty Fleece Bed Jacket. No better way to warm up your sweetie than with this cozy, cuddly bed jacket. Hey, as we are currently “enjoying” sub-zero windchill temps here, I would completely swoon for this fuzzy find!
- Camo “Love” Slides. Perfect for slipping on to go grab the mail or let the dogs out, these slides rock the chic balance between sweet and rugged–they are fantastic!
- Heart Faux Fur Rug. A treat for the eyes and the tootsies! Go on and warm up
for your loved one with this fluffy heart that begs you to cozy up. a space
Now that you have the whole list of fab, quirky Valentine’s Day gifts ideas, go get your shopping on, friends! It’s time to make your loved ones giggle with the glee of romance!
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- How to Create a Nursery that Grows with Your Baby - May 18, 2023
- Hosting a Dinner Party? Follow These Tips for an Unforgettable Event - May 16, 2023
- The Only Game in Town Book Club Discussion - May 5, 2023
Janine Huldie says
Omg, love all the Valentine’s Day gift ideas, especially those combat boots! I need those in my life and off to check them out better now 🙂
Aren’t they too fun? So boss and sweet chic at the same time 🙂 Happy shopping, Janine!