***Thank you to The Settler’s Inn for sponsoring this post and hosting us so we could enjoy a quiet escape to their property and tell you all about it!***
We’ve done a fair bit of family traveling this summer, and I’ve enjoyed filling you in on our kid-filled adventures, but let’s take a break from the roller coasters and pool parties for a minute and switch gears. Amidst all the “more lively fun” (read: fewer battles over how many bites of chicken fingers must be eaten at dinner and little to no begging for gift shop souvenirs), my husband and I managed a bit of a sneak-away. And friends, it was awesome. Any breakaway from the kiddos can be refreshing and rejuvenating, but this time apart was especially gorgeous because of the dreamy place we spent it. The Settler’s Inn in Hawley, PA is the ideal spot for a quiet escape, and let me tell you exactly why you need to line up the sitter and make tracks there for your own visit!
The Quiet Escape to The Settler’s Inn You Need:
- It’s an all-in-one escape. With the full bar downstairs, the restaurant, the glorious grounds beckoning exploration, and the well-appointed rooms, you can easily hole up…and not leave less you so choose.
- Perfectly situated. Should you choose to venture out, there is much to be found! We enjoyed a hike, took in a little shopping, and visited some local breweries and wineries. A delight!
- If you bring the kids…the park is across the street! Literally. Check out my live video to see how close it is!
- Breakfast included. Breakfast is my favorite meal, so this a definite win for me. The Settler’s Inn doesn’t only include breakfast but covers it to the extent you can choose anything off the breakfast menu (yup, menu, no buffet here), and it’s all covered with your stay.
- It’s QUIET. As in, there are no noisy neighbors or bustling city. Should you opt for a quiet escape to The Settler’s Inn, rest assured you will escape. There is no busyness to be had.
- The special events rock! We so enjoyed taking in the Blues, Brews, and BBQ at the Ledges Hotel, the sister property of The Settler’s Inn so very much! This event happens every Sunday night, but you can also enjoy Jazz on the Deck and other events throughout the year. These sweet getaways are known for their special packages!
- The linens are to-die-for. No seriously, I have been stalking Comphy (the brand of bedding The Settler’s Inn used) ever since our stay. I am not sure how it’s possible to have linens so exquisitely comfortable, but they are. As in, I want to hole up in this bedding and never exit. Peace out.
- Spend an evening in. Without technology. No, really. As in, you might choose to sit out in the garden…or cozy up with an old-school Scrabble game as we did. However you pursue your time off, kicking in sans the devices is a sweet, sweet way to grab a quiet escape from the world at large and a quiet escape at The Setter’s Inn makes it so, so easy!
Now you have all the smart persuasion as to why you need a quiet escape to The Settler’s Inn, go on and grab it, friends! We only just returned from our quiet escape to The Settler’s Inn, but I’m already fantasizing about how we can soon return. With it’s old-school in charm and comfy modern amenities, it’s truly the quiet escape you need!
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- Blue Pumpkins for Autism Awareness - October 20, 2021
- Make Learning Fun: 6 Ways to Mix Play and Education - October 19, 2021
- 9 Reasons to Visit Hersheypark in the Dark This Year - October 11, 2021