***This post was sponsored by Trident Gum as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in this post about how to chew your way to savings this August are my own.***
August can be such a tricky time for us mamas! With the frenzy of summer still running, while working hard to get ourselves and the kiddos ready for back to school, our budget and our sanity can take a major hit. That’s why finding a stress-free money-saving win at Walmart in the midst of all the crazy is a definite win, and I’m here to tell you all about it!
Chew Your Way to Savings this August:
Raise your hand if you’ve heard about ibotta? If you haven’t checked it out, go for it, friends. It’s an easy-peasy app that allows you to reap savings on SO many of the items on your shopping list–like gum! What mama doesn’t need to pack extra gum in her bag to freshen up while on the go?! Trident Gum’s refreshing flavors do this brilliantly, and now, with ibotta you can save big at Walmart with this Trident Gum offer!:
- Earn $1 cash back with the special ibotta offer when shopping for Trident Sugar-Free Gum 8 packs at Walmart! This offer works on these three flavors:
- Trident Sugar Free Gum Spearmint
- Trident Sugar Free Gum Tropical Twist
- Trident Sugar Free Gum Original
- Make sure to shop for these value packs in the candy Aisle at Walmart, not at checkout!
Even cooler? You can win BIG via this Trident Gum at Walmart ibotta offer!
I-C will randomly select winners from all program entries and will facilitate fulfillment of the 7 winning prizes.
- Prize: Six (6) $50 Walmart Gift Cards & One (1) $200 Walmart Gift Card (Grand Prize)
- Dates: August 8th– August 24th, 2018
Sold yet? I know! What a sweet deal! Get your Trident Gum shopping on at Walmart with this fab ibotta offer–chew your way to savings and win at the same time!
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- 10 Need-to-Ask Nine Perfect Strangers Discussion Questions - December 7, 2018
- 12 Genius Christmas Gifts for the Overwhelmed Mom - November 20, 2018
- 5 Things to Know About Choosing a Lawyer - November 8, 2018