***Thank you to Cedar Fair and Blog Meets Brand for sponsoring this post so I could fill you in on the new attractions at Dorney Park Summer 2017****
You know what big fans of Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom we are around these parts. We’ll never pass up a chance to visit and celebrate the summer playtime! As if all the daily fantastic fun and excitement this park delivers isn’t enough, there are three cool new attractions on tap for Dorney Park Summer 2017. Read on, be wowed and then go book your own visit at this amusement park!
Dorney Park Summer 2017 new attractions:
- Dodgem. Welcome bumper cars! Who doesn’t love this classic? Back by popular demand of Dorney Park Summer guests, it’s time to hop into a car and take a crash course in family fun.
- Kaleidoscope. This circular ride is a counter-clockwise trip of weightlessness, acceleration, side-to-side movement and FUN! Words don’t do it justice, so check out this video:
- Cirque Imagine. This thrilling 30-minute live show is perfect for families and guests of all ages, featuring acts including Trampolines, Cyr wheel, Aerialists, and more! During a busy family day busting it out in the water park and on the rides, a sweet air-conditioned break taking in a magnificent show is genius!
Make sure to check out Lemonade Day at Dorney Park Summer 2017!
Lemonade Days – June 1 – 30: During the month of June, Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom will be joining Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation to help make an impact in the fight against childhood cancer. Park guests can help contribute to the cause with a purchase of a lemonade. All proceeds will go to Alex’s Lemonade Foundation. Time to drink up that lemonade, friends!
Whether it’s the new attractions, special events or everyday fun that brings your family to the park, Dorney Park Summer 2017 is the place to be! Gather up the crew and get ready for a exciting day of play! The fun is yours to grab, friends!
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- 5 Reasons You’ll Love Yumble Kids Meal Delivery Service - October 7, 2019
- The Gifted School Book Club Discussion - October 4, 2019
- Google #DigitalWellbeing Tools for YOUR Family Wellbeing - September 17, 2019