***This post about the easy way to make canvas prints is sponsored by Canvas Factory. All opinions remain my own.***
I’m a picture kind of gal. I like taking them, I like sharing them with friends and family, and most of all, I like decorating my home with them. The thing is, pictures capture happy moments in our lives, and by throwing them around every nook and cranny, I have a smile waiting everywhere I look as I go throughout my day.
Of late, I’ve been crushing on canvas prints to display my pictures. While I had a canvas print or two from years past, I took a stab at it again recently with Canvas Factory and fell in love.
Why are canvas prints so great?
- They are cheaper than traditional frames. What?? No, really. Do the math: if I have a photo I want to blow up into a larger size and hang in a frame, I will have to pay for the photo print AND the frame. This is pricey! With canvas prints, you don’t need a separate frame. You hang it directly on the wall; it’s the photo and the display all in one.
- They are so easy to hang. Since they are so lightweight, pop a single nail in the wall and throw it up there!
- They are fully customizable. There are loads of size options for single prints, collage options, wall displays and split canvas prints. You can even select glass or aluminum prints if you prefer this look.
- They make fantastic gifts.
- Above all they are so easy to make…
What is the easy way to make canvas prints?
- Head over to Canvas Factory.
- Select the style and size of print you want.
- Upload your photo
- Edit it with their uber user-friendly editing tools.
- Order it!
The whole process took less than ten minutes. I spent more time trying to figure out which picture I wanted to display–too many favorites to choose from!
Another fun idea for canvas prints?
While I love displaying pictures on canvas prints, canvas prints are also a great way to create artwork for your home in a very economical way! Canvas Factory has an huge collection of over 20 million free-to-use images, ranging from contemporary modern art to peaceful nature portraits. Browse through them, select something that will work well in your home, and order in the size that works for you. Room decorated? Done!
Really cool news for you, readers? One of you is scoring a canvas print (16″) of your very own for free! Enter the Rafflecopter below for a chance to win. As long as you are 18 or older and live in the U.S. or Canada, you are eligible. Giveaway will close 7/19/16 at 5:30am ET.
Time to get your canvas on and decorate those houses, friends!
***Thanks to Canvas Factory for sponsoring this post so I could tell you all about their products!***