***This is a sponsored post about our Dutch Wonderland visit.***
Oh hey! Anyone check the heat index? A bajillion times off the chart and no sign of relenting? No sweat! That only means it’s summer in these parts and more accurately, Dutch Wonderland-visiting season in our neck of the woods.
The thing is, my kids LOVE Dutch Wonderland. They are always super-excited for our annual trip and always ask to go back. Every time we visit this amusement park we have a fantastic, memorable day!
What keeps us crushing on our annual Dutch Wonderland visit year after year?
- It’s dedication to being little-kid friendly. This park is entirely designed for young children. My 4 year old can go on every ride in the park, even the (kid-friendly) roller coasters. This means no fussing or sad tears because she’s too little to join her brother on rides.
- It’s sweet consistency. The enlarged pretzel photo-op and milking cow from last year? Still there. Along with the schoolhouse bell to ring and the diving show I enjoyed as a small child. So go ahead and make your visit a beloved annual tradition–the fun will all be there when you return next year and your kids will remember it and love it.
- Fun new additions. New for 2016, Bean Sprouts lets you snag healthy food for your kiddos while you’re in the park. Located at Mill Stream Eatery, next to the Bumper Cars, this meal spot does a great job of serving healthy bites in a fun way that is appealing to kids.
- The water play area rocks. With lots of room to run, splash and play on a young child-size scale, kids have a blast. It’s well supervised by life-guards and surrounded by comfy lounge chairs for parents to relax in while keeping an eye on their kids.
My kids love a Dutch Wonderland visit for one simple reason: it’s a park for kids.
Because of this, we happily trek back every year this sweet gem of a kid-friendly amusement park. This year, we decided to make the day really special and go to Dutch Wonderland on my daughter’s birthday. It was the perfect treat to celebrate her day!
Ready to make your own Dutch Wonderland visit? Make sure to pop by HERE to get your tickets for an exclusive discounted price–all the fun for some nifty savings!
Check in on their website too for news about special events they do throughout the entire year, like Winter Wonderland and Happy Hauntings–I can’t say how much my kids LOVED the Trick or Treat trail when we went in the fall!
Bring on the kingdom fun and all the festivities. We love our Dutch Wonderland and it’s the perfect place to spend a fun day with the whole family!
***Thank you to Dutch Wonderland for providing tickets for our family’s Dutch Wonderland visit so I could share this honest, glowing review with all of you!***
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- 5 Reasons You’ll Love a Visit the Hershey Gardens with Kids - April 17, 2019
- 5 Smart, Easy Ideas to Live Your Best Life Everyday - April 15, 2019
- Life Hacks to Keep Your Days Running Smoothly - April 13, 2019