Many of my working hours are spent hunched over a laptop nursing a cup of lukewarm coffee and whatever scrappy leftovers I piece together together for a meal. So when our family was invited to check out The Cheesecake Factory menu in exchange for an honest review, I jumped at the rare chance to change up the scenery and the bites. Let me be clear: when someone offers me free cheesecake, I’m there.
While summer is fantastic for splashing around outside and endless hours of playtime, I’m a big fan of sliding in a nice family break once in awhile–you know, to keep Mommy sane and such. Last Friday night, skipping out of the sunshine for a minute and sitting around a nicely air-conditioned table while dining on incredible The Cheesecake Factory menu selections was the perfect time-out our family needed.
Whether your family needs their own break, you’re popping out with friends, or you’re in town for the Democratic National Convention this weekend (did you know there are The Cheesecake Factory locations in downtown Philly and nearby King of Prussia?), treat yourself to a meal at The Cheesecake Factory–and thank me later.
What makes The Cheesecake Factory menu such a perfect delight?
- The selection is HUGE. No seriously, there are over 250 different dishes. Salads, burgers, pasta dishes, international foods, brunch options. Whatever you are in the mood for, they’ve got it!
- Watching your waistline? No sweat! There is an entire skinny menu to help you stay well within your calorie budget–fun drinks included!
- Have special dietary restrictions or want to make a special order request? No problem. Because the menu and the kitchen is so large, it is very easy for them to accommodate your needs
- The food is served up by the friendliest staff. Our waitress was so lovely and helpful. When she discovered my daughter’s love of cherries, she even brought her own special little bowl! The manager took time to offer a genuine hello and check-in.
- Kids welcome! They have a full menu for the kids, and our kind waitress was very quick to bring out their food to help keep caginess at bay.
- If you really want to get into the spirit of the Democratic National Convention, make like Bernie Sanders and go Paleo with the Grilled Pork Chop or Hibachi Steak. Yup, as mentioned, sticking to a specific diet is super-easy at The Cheesecake Factory with all of the many options!
What is the best part of The Cheesecake Factory menu?
Friends, need we even ask this? While I sit here and drool remembering exquisite bites of cheesecake, let me offer a little teaser. On July 29th and 30th, in honor of National Cheesecake Day, any slice is half price for dine-in guests. I know!! Even cooler, on July 29th, the new flavor, Chocolate Hazelnut Crunch Cheesecake is making its sweet debut. And just between you and me, friends, let’s just say I have it on very good authority that it’s AWESOME. Hazelnut crunch and Nutella…need I say more?
So let’s cut the chatter and leave you to it. Gather the fam, give the grill a summer night off, and head out. Tonight, it’s dinner out at The Cheesecake Factory!*
*And don’t forget to check out The Grand Lux Cafe, The Cheesecake Factory’s sister restaurant. The King of Prussia location is also super-convenient if you’re in town for the convention!
***Thank you to The Cheesecake Factory for providing my family with an incredible meal so I could share this completely honest rave review with all of you!***
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- Zulily Thrill Fest is ON! - June 17, 2019
- 6 Hacks for Visiting Epcot and Hollywood Studios in One Day - June 10, 2019
- The Expats Book Club Discussion - June 7, 2019