***Disclosure: This post about custom invitations is sponsored by Basic Invite and I have been compensated for my participation. All opinions are my own***
In just one short month my beautiful daughter will be turning ONE! Apparently I’m in a cloud of shocked disbelief (or maybe it’s just second child syndrome?) because I haven’t even started planning the party. I’ve had some fleeting moments where I consider it, but then someone cries or yells and party planning notions are forgotten. I can’t even find time to fold laundry, why on earth do I think I can handle a birthday party?
The thought of sending out invitations, picking a theme, prepping food, and actually cleaning my house instead of pushing dog hair under the table, has me stressing big-time. But friends, I’m finally digging in with tackling the first step. Invitations here I come! With only one month to go I’m already tight on time, so I need something easy and sent directly to me. I’d love them to be inexpensive and stunning too.
It sounds like a tall order, but as I was checking out my options, I found Basic Invite and was wowed! Let me tell you, these invitations are anything but basic. Right off the bat, I was blown away with the many options and color choices.
Why should you choose Basic Invites for your custom invitations?
- There are so many theme selections that you can actually theme an entire party around one of their invitations, without having to take the effort to log into Pinterest!
- There are almost unlimited color options with instant previews online. As I was creating an invitation, I was able to change color of each element on the card to over 160 different color options.
- The envelopes! They come in 40 different fun colors and are peel and seal, so tasting that gross adhesive on your tongue? Not happening.
- You can order a sample to see what your invite will really look like before committing to a large order.
I remember when my daughter was born, in an effort to be thrifty I ordered birth announcements online and was so excited for them to come. When the eighty announcements arrived at my house though, my heart sunk. The colors were faded, and the envelopes were a boring white. The picture of the announcement online looked nothing like it did in person! At that point though, I had already spent enough money and was so exhausted from doubling my child load, I didn’t fuss with trying to reorder.
If I’d used Basic Invite, I would have been able to order a printed sample of the announcement. This would allow me to see exactly how it printed, as well as the paper quality, before I paid for all eighty announcements. Being able to see a printed sample is such an impressive and helpful feature, especially when you’re ordering for large events.
I had so much fun using Basic Invite for my daughter’s birthday party invites, and can’t wait to see my beautifully colored, custom invitations that I made without the help of a graphic designer. I love the endless options for customization this site offers, and am eager for you to check it out too, friends!
***Thank you to Basic Invite for sponsoring this post so I could tell you all about their gorgeous custom invitations!***
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- 5 Reasons You’ll Love a Visit the Hershey Gardens with Kids - April 17, 2019
- 5 Smart, Easy Ideas to Live Your Best Life Everyday - April 15, 2019
- Life Hacks to Keep Your Days Running Smoothly - April 13, 2019