Friends, we all know I love my products. I find something I love and I don’t shut up about it. I annoy those around me endlessly babbling about the latest and greatest. It was almost embarrassing when I spent over half of the goodbye Bible Study raving about my new Huggies Clutch ‘n’ Clean.
Almost, but not quite.
Because I am so taken with this product. In fact, I had already included them in a post about the new items I was crushing on. Then I published the post and indignantly declared to my husband, “I can’t believe Huggies hasn’t asked me to write about this new wipes case.” He looked at me like I had three heads.
But then they did ask me to write about them! Wa-hoo! Celebrations of all sorts around here. My husband? Obviously embarrassed over his lack of recognition of my pull with the diapering industry…
Why do I love this new wipes case, “The Latest Must-Have for Parents On-the-Go” so much? Three reasons:
1. Those hard plastic refillable wipes cases of back-in-the-day? We emptied them in under two seconds in this family. I needed something larger.
2. I had a gorgeous cloth wipes case that I still love and use. But it was cloth, so I still had to stick a case of plastic wipes inside it. I wanted something adorable that was more convenient.
3. I had resolved to carrying a disposable pack in my purse. But, it felt a)wasteful, b)covered with cute pictures of giraffes and c)very large at until we used the pack for a bit.
I am not opposed to giraffes. Or large packs of things. But my children are (gasp!) nearing being fully potty-trained. We still need wipes aplenty for random messes and to survive meals. I love that Huggies is giving me a means to meet this wipes need in a fashionable, user-friendly, and economical way.
I can stash up on the refill cases and then just add more to my pretty new Huggies Clutch ‘n’ Clean as needed. If we have a huge day out planned, I can stuff it up, but if it’s just a regular errand run, I can fill up my case just enough to get us through our running while still fitting it smoothly within my bag.
So snatch one up for yourself. They are available nationwide everywhere for $3.99–I got mine at our local grocery store. You will love the new portable designs, the trendy designs, and the fun strap that makes it it versatile and accessible anywhere, from the diaper bag and the stroller to the car seat handle and more!
My only problem? I now want them in every single design. Go check them out–promise you’ll love ’em 😉
****This is a post sponsored by Huggies Clutch ‘n’ Clean* Wipes, but my love for them is 100% genuine. Just ask any of my IRL friends I annoy on a daily basis.****
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- 5 Reasons You’ll Love a Visit the Hershey Gardens with Kids - April 17, 2019
- 5 Smart, Easy Ideas to Live Your Best Life Everyday - April 15, 2019
- Life Hacks to Keep Your Days Running Smoothly - April 13, 2019