Score! Here’s a list of my most recent rockstar accomplishments:
|Yes, of course this is actually me…
obviously I’m this fit and can jump that high 😉
1. I took both kids to the grocery store and left with everything on my list. Wait, I don’t think you’re getting it fully. Let me try again…I took both kids to the grocery store and left with everything on my list.
3. I have not forgotten the double stroller since that ill-fated day in April after which I understood my family to be banned from the Carters store.
4. I have managed to slug it out with my dear Jillian Michaels more days than not as of late. This is probably the only thing on this list of which I should seriously be proud. Trust me, I am.
5. I have not managed to walk into a Kohls store for 4 months. Don’t get me wrong, I love Kohls, but every time I walk in, I find amazing deals, leave with a boatload of stuff and get a ridiculous high when the bottom of the receipt tells me that I saved (on average) $1500.
6. I successfully went to a bachelorette party in my decrepit old age and managed to actually stay up past 9pm.
7. I can report that no one has broken any major bones in our house since October.
8. When the early childhood “witching hour” (from about 4pm until bedtime) arrives, I typically break down and cry no more than twice/week.
9. I have not hysterically looked up some mysterious potentially made-up medical condition on WebMD for at least 3 days. (Yes, hypochondria may be the safest diagnosis here).
10. I managed to think of ten things I can claim as accomplishments to round out this list and provide a nice, even number…