This post was sponsored by Responsival so I can fill you in on obtaining life insurance with no medical exam and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
As soon as my husband and I moved across Pennsylvania and bought our first home, we signed up for life insurance and have never looked back! One of the smartest decisions we’ve ever made, and never more so than when we started having children…but why? Why do parents need to get life insurance? Why is it so important?
So many bits of life are uncertain and ever-changing, so adding security to your gig makes so much sense. In the past twenty years of our life together, my husband and I have moved, bought two homes, gone to school, welcomed two children into the world, adopted three rescue dogs, and changed jobs more times than my fingers can count. In short? It’s been a life of change. And change is full of uncertainty. There’s not much we can do to guard against this uncertainty, but life insurance offers some security amidst the storm. For parents, it’s absolutely essential to get term life insurance quotes and purchase life insurance. You can even keep it super convenient and get life insurance the easy way–life insurance with no medical exam is available!
5 essential reasons parents need to get life insurance
- It’s more likely the family home can be kept if a loss of income is incurred.
- Your children’s future college goals can still be pursued.
- Burial and funeral costs can be expensive; life insurance can cover these expenses.
- The burden of switching to a single-earner income can be lessened for a surviving spouse.
- More peace of mind NOW before anything might happen. You can relax knowing your family is taken care of, regardless of what happens.
Despite life insurance being so valuable, it’s not always understood well. Check out the findings of this recent national survey: it was found that many people are confused about life insurance, including how it works, what it covers, and how much costs. Many people assume it costs way more than it does and don’t know that you can get life insurance with no medical exam.
So talk with your insurance agent, who can walk you through how the various coverages work and help you determine the type and amount that’s right for you and your family. Ask about the possibility of life insurance with no medical exam.
It’s never more important to have life insurance than when you have a family, friends! September is Life Insurance Awareness Month, so now is the perfect time to get your plan in place. Here’s to peace of mind and protecting your family’s future!
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- The Benefits of Participating in Extracurricular Activities for Young Children - November 22, 2023
- Bright Young Women Book Club Discussion - November 10, 2023
- 6 Exciting Outdoor Activities for Kids - October 19, 2023