Thank you to Hersheypark for welcoming my crew as Sweetest Families ambassadors so I can fill you in on how to grab the complete Jolly Rancher experience at Hersheypark this summer…plus read on for the scoop on a FOUR TICKET giveaway!!
A few days ago, we touched down in Hersheypark and had a fabulous trip! We always love visiting, and there are always more things to see and do than we can squeeze into our day. We often focus our visits to help us organize our time–like, roller coasters only or planning to spend the day in the water park. For this trip, we decided to embrace the introduction of two new Jolly Rancher rides at Hersheypark and make our getaway all about Jolly Rancher!
5 Ways to Grab the Complete Jolly Rancher Experience at Hersheypark
- Ride the two new rides, Jolly Rancher Remix and Mix’d Flavored Jolly Rancher first! We had yet to experience them, so we beelined to these rides first. They are right beside each other, so, super-convenient. Plus, by riding them first, we not only avoided long lines, but if we enjoyed them enough to re-ride (we did!) during the day, we would have time to do so. Check out our viral Mix’d reel HERE!
- Treat yourself to some of the yummy Jolly Rancher flavored sherbet at the new food truck right in front of the rides. My kids shared the sampler with all four flavors, and it was a hit–watch them introduce the flavors HERE.
- Say hello to Jolly himself! We had a kick seeing how many times we could find him and snap a pic. I definitely feel like he’s hanging out in the park more this year now that there are rides in his honor!
- Shop the Jolly Rancher merchandise selection. There are some really cool new items this year (Jolly Rancher-scented candles, anyone?) that make for special souvenirs to help you remember your special Jolly Rancher-themed visit to Hersheypark.
- Enjoy some Jolly Ranchers! Unlike a few years ago, when Reese’s Cupfusion landed at Hersheypark (along with some themed kiddie rides) and a specially-themed Reeses gift shop was introduced at the end of the ride, you’ll not find this with Jolly Rancher at the park. You can find Jolly Rancher candy throughout Hersheypark, but we have found the best selection at Chocolate World. Swing by on your way out for some fun new gummies and plenty of other Jolly Rancher treats!
Have you visited Hersheypark yet this summer? What did you think of the Jolly Rancher rides? And what tips do you have to fully enjoy the new Jolly Rancher experience at Hersheypark??
If you haven’t yet visited, but want to, or are dying to visit again, I’ve got a special treat for you!! Head over to THIS INSTAGRAM POST for your chance to win 4 tickets to Hersheypark–good through the end of the 2022 season! As long as you are 18 or older, enter this mid-summer giveaway before 7/15/22 at 7am for your chance to win!
In the meantime, happy summering, and please check in with your own Hersheypark trips and adventures!
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- Staying Healthy During the Cold Winter Months - August 22, 2022
- Acts of Violet Book Club Discussion - August 12, 2022
- Throwing the Ultimate Summer Party for Kids and Adults - August 11, 2022