I’m not going to lie, friends. As an introvert, my favorite part of Mother’s Day might very well be the chance to take a long nap, all interruptions well-staved off by the “Make Mom Happy At All Costs” edict. Let me rephrase: GIVE ME A NAP. Albeit, being able to gift a nap isn’t always practical, so,..let me offer some other suggestions that will rock mom’s world this (very important!) Mother’s Day season.
When You Can’t Gift a Nap: 8 Mother’s Day Day Gifts that Rock
- A gorgeous ring. Mom will appreciate any jewelry you gift her, but there is something special and sweet about a meaningful ring–she will see it every time she looks at her hands! Aurate is one of my all-time favorite brands for timeless, classic pieces, and their gorgeous rings never fail to win!
- Nourishing skincare. I had the BEST TIME hanging out with GoPure a few weeks ago, and I genuinely love their products. Affordable, nourishing and all-natural, they are a huge win for any mom!
- CBD genius. I have been using CBD for almost 2 years now to aid my insomnia and anxiety, and it really works for me. I ran out several months back, and within a few days, my symptoms returned with a vengeance.
- Wicked smart fashion. Fashom is such a genius online fashion service! I chatted with them a few months back as I unboxed a delivery and had so much fun! They are a genuinely great brand with a clear mission of providing affordable finds for all shapes and sizes.
- Pampering, all-natural bath goodies. More and more, I am hearing from my friends their commitment to natural, pure products for themselves and their families. When Nature’s Beauty sent their collection my way, I was so impressed with the quality!
- Dog lovin’. My dogs are the start and stop of my world and being able to know more about them via Embark was true gift! Let mom learn more about her own pups with codes: BIGLOVE for $50 off Breed + Health or BIGREVEAL for $30 off Breed ID
- Fresh seafood. I am SUCH a seafood lover so I always feel spoiled when whenever we enjoy it. Sitka Salmon Shares makes adding fresh seafood to our menu super-easy with their seafood subscription service–customizable to your meal planning needs and preferrences.
- Endless photos of her family. Ah! I am a sucker for photos. And a top-notch digital frame that allows me to enjoy the pics ad naseum…yes please!
While you dream of being able to gift a nap to yourself or the moms in your life, these Mother’s Day gifts are super on-point. I love all of them, and as a mom, I would be thrilled to receive any of the gifts on this list!