This post about real weight loss help is brought to you by our sponsor, “Always Eat After 7 PM”. The opinions expressed below are my own.
Happy Week #3 of the Always Eat After 7 PM diet to me! Excuse me for a minute while I happy dance! 🙂 It is going well, friends! I am super-enjoying having my clothes fit better, and I can’t say how awesome it is to have more energy for life in general. As I said from the beginning, waning energy is a huge battle for me. Being more alert and energized to focus on all things in my life–from work to laundry piles–is making for an improved quality of life overall. I am a busy mom, so let’s be real–I will always be ready to crash at the end of a full day, but feeling like I have the power to get through my day? A Godsend!
If you’re just hopping in on my experience with the Always Eat After 7 PM weight loss plan, here’s the basic gist–based on surprising science, Always Eat After 7 PM debunks popular diet myths and offers an easy-to-follow diet that accelerates fat-burning and allows you to indulge in your most intense food cravings: eating the majority of your calories at night. We’ve been traditionally taught to avoid carbs, have an early dinner, and never eat before bed. But the fact is, the latest scientific research shows us this earlier model is not the most ideal! Basically, by allowing you to eat when you are most hungry, the diet plan becomes more effective and far easier to follow!
Always Eat After 7 PM recipes to help with REAL weight loss:
Another fun thing I’ve been doing with the extra energy for my day-to-day? Trying out some of the recipes from the book! I love how easy-to-follow the diet plan is, and I’ve shared how smart I think Joel Marion’s ideas are, but let me tell you about another awesome part of the Always Eat After 7 PM diet–there are loads of delicious, easy-to-make, HEALTHY recipes in the book!
These recipes are carefully crafted around the science of the diet plan–incorporating proteins, carbohydrates and fats together in your meals. Yes, that’s right–carbohydrates! I like this quote from the book: “So, despite all the bad press over the years, certain carbohydrates play an important role in balancing your hormones and regulating your metabolic rate, while avoiding the dreaded weight loss plateaus that accompany conventional mainstream diets. Furthermore, when you eat these carbohydrates, you’ll feel much better than you would if you were following a traditional diet.
Soooo many of the recipes look yummy, and I am looking forward to giving more of them a go, but one of my favorites so far is for the No Bake Salted Caramel Bars! SUCH a treat–and actually encouraged as part of the diet!
For more on the recipes in the book, check out this video:
Check the recipes yourself in the book: Always Eat After 7 PM: The Revolutionary Rule-Breaking Diet That Lets You Enjoy Huge Dinners, Desserts, and Indulgent Snacks—While Burning Fat Overnight by Joel Marion is now available to purchase. Learn more about the book and how to purchase here.
Have you given this diet a go? How is Always Eat After 7 PM going for you, friends? Share your thoughts and let’s support each other as we go, friends!
This post about real weight loss help is brought to you by our sponsor, “Always Eat After 7 PM”. The opinions expressed are my own.
- Tweet 1: One of my favorite things about the #AlwaysEatAfter7PM diet plan is all of the AMAZINGLY DELICOUS recipes included in the book! No Bake Salted Cararmel Bars you are ENCOURAGED to eat?! Yes, please! #AD http://bit.ly/2Tfos1V #AlwaysEatBook #BioTrust @JoelMarion01
- Tweet 2: I am LOVING the #AlwaysEatAfter7PM diet! Check out my results AND these gorgeous No Bake Salted Caramel Bars you are ENCOURAGED to eat on the diet! @JoelMarion01 is onto something GENIUS with his #AlwaysEatBook! #AD https://www.themomoftheyear.net/2020/06/sponsored-real-weight-loss-help-with-always-eat-after-7-pm-week-3.html #BioTrust
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- Home Renovations for Beginners: What You Should and Shouldn’t Do - September 23, 2021
- The Light of Luna Park Book Club Discussion - September 10, 2021
- Lighten Up this Fall with a Living Room Refresh - September 7, 2021