Thank you to Vitable for sponsoring this post so I can fill you in on their smart at-home medical care services, a very smart measure we can take to help protect our health in these tricky times.
This is such a dicey, concerning time in our world right now, friends! I know we are all going above and beyond to protect our family’s health and minimize our exposure to COVID-19. While you are busy managing all of the e-learning assignments and trying to keep you and your family’s sanity afloat, I’m dropping in to tell you about one very smart move you can take to reduce the risk of infection in your home, Vitable‘s at-home medical care services.
I have shared about the genius sick kid hack of Vitable before, and this service has never been savvier than it is now, during this coronavirus pandemic. Especially with now reduced membership and per-visit fees–read on for the scoop! Here is why you need this at-home medical care service for your family NOW!
7 reasons your family needs Vitable‘s at-home medical care service during the COVID-19 outbreak:
- Reduced risk of COVID-19 infection. By not taking you or your children into a doctor’s office or urgent care facility, there is less exposure to other persons who are possibly infected.
- Get tested for COVID-19 AT HOME. No need to trek out to germ-ridden testing sites; Vitable can do the test for you at home.
- Reduced exposure to other illnesses. This isn’t the time to have contact with non-coronavirus germs either! No one wants to get sick and have to land themselves in the hospital during this outbreak.
- Convenient for busy parents who are struggling to manage both their work and their children’s school assignments from home. These days are busy, and if you are anything like my husband and me, we have both found ourselves working overtime just to get everything done! Having a nurse practitioner come to you saves time spent driving to the doctor and hanging out in the waiting room.
- An easy way to have a parent or loved one in your care who lives outside of your home receive healthcare. Sandwich generation, anyone? If you normally run older family members to the doctor, but don’t want to expose them to your household’s (or a doctor’s office) germs, Vitable is a super way to have them seen in their home.
- Avoid facility germs for routine medical needs. Vitable offers a range of services that go beyond care for common illnesses and injuries. Things like lab tests, camp physicals and health screenings can be done in your own home.
- Financially, a super time to get these at-home medical servives. To help reduce the spread of COVID-19, Vitable has reduced membership fees by 50% to make their house calls more accessible for people who might need them. Also, the per-visit fee has also been lowered from $79 to $50. It is now even more affordable to have at-home medical care.
I know this time can feel so overwhelming and scary, friends. It’s a lot to manage logistically and emotionally, but there are things we can do to help take control of our family’s health and exposure risk. Check out Vitable‘s at-home medical care as part of your smart plan of attack, and here’s to keeping your family safe!