Thank you to Yumble for sponsoring this post so I can tell you about their genius kids’ meal delivery service! My family is genuinely, truly taken with it, and all glowing opinions are 100% ours!
Any parents out there struggle with mealtime smooth-sailing with their kiddos? Ooh me! I will be the first to raise my hand. And take your pick of reasons why it’s such a battle: time crunch, kids don’t like what’s being served, not enough energy to whip up kid-friendly dishes, etc.–it’s all a struggle in these parts. So when Yumble rolled in with their promise of a winning kids meal delivery service, I was more than game to check them out. Intrigued? Wondering if Yumble is a fit for you? Read on, I’ve got the scoop, friends!
What is Yumble?
It is a meal delivery service–ready to serve and right to your door!–entirely designed for the appetites and tastes of kiddos!
Yumble is here to take mealtime stress off your plate and replace it with delicious and nutritious, ready to heat & eat choices that will have your kids loving mealtime.
Yumble gets that life can be unpredictable. That’s why all their subscriptions are flexible. Pause, skip or cancel anytime. Or add meals when life gets busy!
- Choose your meals. First, pick a plan that suits you and your family needs best. Then you and your kids choose from the weekly menu. They even have curated boxes (like the Picky Eaters box) to help you choose.
- Delivered weekly to your doorstep. Your meals are delivered for free to you – delivered fresh, in our industry-leading sustainable box. They also include activities in the box (like sticker sheets and a deck of table topics) to add even more ways for the whole family to connect around mealtime.
- Ready to eat. Yumble meals come fully cooked and ready to heat in the microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds, leaving more valuable time for you and your kids. Their meals are perfect for school lunches, easy weeknight dinner, or snacktime!
5 Reasons You’ll Love Yumble Kids Meal Delivery Service
- The nights when life is busy. I know, when is this not the case, right? 😉 But really…pop the meal in the microwave for 60-90 seconds, and then take a breath knowing you are serving your kiddo a healthy, nutritious dinner!
- Those crazy weekend days…If your house is anything like ours, weekends are a bit of a free-for-all. My husband and I often get tied up with projects amidst all the birthday parties and activities, pausing to prep a well-balanced meal for our kids isn’t always a reality. With Yumble, I can have a smart meal for my children on the table in under two minutes from start to finish!
- Oh hey! Any parents ever get sick? Yup, me too!…because I’m human and whatnot. But…those darn kiddos still need to be fed. Thanks to Yumble’s kids meal delivery service, I can still land something on the table for them with absolute minimal effort.
- A Day Out with no time to pack a proper lunch? No sweat with Yumble! Grab one of their no-heating-needed meals, toss it in your cooler and you are ready to go. As a queen of struggling-to-get-out-the-door, this is a big one for me!
- Speaking of heading out…a rushed morning on-the-go? While pretty much every morning could classify as such in our book, I save the nifty Yumble breakfast options for when we are taking off on a day or longer trip. Who has time to whip up breakfast on these mornings? Pop a Yumble in the microwave and rest assured knowing you will be kicking off your kid’s venture with a healthy breakfast!
The best part of Yumble? All meals are truly designed for KIDS. They are simple, yummy, and easy-to-eat–read: a win with my children!
Sold? I get it! Yumble is such a smart, user-friendly win for your family. I hope your family loves it as much as we do! Can’t wait to hear what you think!
And if any of you want some more scoop on meal delivery services, Consumers Advocate just published 220 hours worth of research on the subject! They’ve got some helpful tips and different factors to look out for when choosing a meal delivery service (food allergies, eco-friendly packaging, automatic renewals, etc.). Check out their research here!
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- Introducing Relational Genius by Dr. Tricia Groff! - April 13, 2021
- 5 Simple DIY Sewing Projects to Spruce Up Your Home - April 12, 2021
- 7 Things You Should Do to Grow as an Entrepreneur - April 7, 2021