Thank you to zulily for sponsoring this post so I can scoop you on how to you easy, cheap DIY living room style with zulily!
Hey-oh! Any friends out there in my boat of crushing on a significant home decor rehaul? If you’ve been in this parenting game for any stretch of time, chances are you have let style goals slide wayside while wayward LEGO and dollhouses placed front and center. But parents! We CAN reclaim our space! And zulily, the master budget-friendly guru, is here to help!
Easy, Cheap DIY Ideas for Living Room Style with zulily!
Zulily launches a new store every day, featuring thousands of products, and their in-house creative studio team builds 100+ different “scenes” or “sets” every day, across 54 photo sets to showcase these products to their millions of customers.
With all this experience styling and staging hundreds of pieces of furniture, zulily is an an expert resource when it comes to revamping any room!
3 pro tips for living room decor
Thanks to Ashley Bowen, Zulily’s Lead Editorial Stylist for Home, for sharing these tips!
- Freshen up your home with plants – living or faux, plants can add color and life to any space! Check out this gorgeous orchid!
- Bold colors and patterns are in! Spruce up your space with an accent wall–choose a bold color or wallpaper that speaks to you. We LOVE this teal-hued find in our home!
- For a cost-effective seasonal or holiday update, switch up your throws and accent pillows with on-trend prints and textures! (I LOVE this fun cow-print pillow!)
Inspired and eager to get your shop on to refresh your space? I know! These tips to re-do living room decor are so spot-on and effective–and affordable! Please let me know which ones you are checking out for your own space!
Zulily also released a trend report analyzing how today’s Americans are prioritizing and designing “Home” to give you all the information you need on the booming “fast furnishings” industry.
Hop in on the inspiration for living room decor, and get set to fancy up your space, friends!
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- How to Create a Nursery that Grows with Your Baby - May 18, 2023
- Hosting a Dinner Party? Follow These Tips for an Unforgettable Event - May 16, 2023
- The Only Game in Town Book Club Discussion - May 5, 2023
Leave a Reply