Thank you to Wayfair for sponsoring this post, so I could share my ideas for how bring a boho patio party to your space this summer!
It’s no surprise I gravitate towards all things boho. It’s a relaxed style, it’s easy, it’s kick-back…basically the polar opposite of my hectic mom day-to-day (especially come May–oof!!), so it seems super dreamy. I love boho’s vibe, and there’s no place it’s better to channel it than on our outdoor deck and pool space. This is where my family lives come warm weather, and anything I can do to chill it into a zen-channeling space is a win in my book. So settle in, friends, kick back with a glass of your favorite and get ready to shop sweet boho outdoor style inspiration with me!
10 Ways to Bring on the Boho Outdoor Style this Summer
- Hands down, the best way to bring a boho outdoor style vibe to your space is string lights. Done! (See: Parenthood outdoor table). This the EASIEST, MOST BUDGET-FRIENDLY way to upgrade an outdoor space with a bang. Little lights make everything look pretty and easy…such a win!
- Nothing says chill like a cushy cushion to crash on! I am crushing these outdoor bean bag ottomans.
- A vibe-y rug. Outdoor rugs (like this gorgeous one) make a huge impact with the cool bonus of not taking up space. You can put your patio furniture on top of a rug while still benefiting the splash of color and style.
- Adding an outdoor throw pillow to your space is a super-easy and affordable way to spruce up your spot! I am taken with this super-fun and colorful gem–will do a ton to brighten up your outdoor world!
- I can’t even say what a HUGE HIT our outdoor tire swing has been! Kids of all ages love it, and neighborhood friends can’t wait to play on it after school! If a full-on tire-swing isn’t for you, it’s so easy to recreate the boho outdoor style with another choice–check out this gorgeous rustic option!
- Add a plant! Plants have such a naturally calming presence. There are so many to choose from; I like this one, but pick whatever most suits your fancy!
- Can you imagine anything more dreamy than an outdoor bed? All the bonus sunshine and fresh air paired with the coziness of a bed? Yes, please!
- Rock on, friends! Music is the name of your boho outdoor style game. Power up some sweet tunes with these subtle speakers, and get ready groove the night away.
- Make your house the hot spot with an outdoor movie screen! We got one last year, and it’s been such a hit! No chiller way to enjoy a movie than in the comfy-ness of your own backyard.
- And if you can swing it, go on and put in that outdoor fountain. It doesn’t get more blissful than delicately flowing water! I can’t tell you how peaceful and calming our fountain is–and how grateful I am to my husband for adding it to our yard!
Now that you’ve the scoop on these fab scores to bring the boho outdoor style to your home, bring the chill on, friends! Let me know what finds you grab and let’s boho vibe it out!
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- Google #DigitalWellbeing Tools for YOUR Family Wellbeing - September 17, 2019
- How to Start a Little Free Library in Your Yard - September 16, 2019
- The Rosie Result Book Club Discussion - September 6, 2019