It’s officially 2019, and many parents are hoping to find work this year. Working in an office
- Sales. Online sales are the new way to shop and there is no shortage of companies to work for. If you have a driven attitude, and the ability to network, look into any of the hundreds of sales positions available. You can work for a larger company like this best pipette calibration service gaining a commission, or start your own business under a multi-level company. Whichever you choose, if you market yourself properly, you could be sitting on a goldmine!
- Teaching a Language. Online education is increasingly common all throughout the country. If you are skilled in another language, or love to teach, searching for a teaching position could be for you! English as a Second Language is also in high demand if you never learned another language. The bonus to this position is that other countries are in different time zones so you may be able to get the entirety of your work done while your children sleep or early in the morning! Many of these positions require a college degree but not many care what your degree is in. If you majored in something other than teaching but still love to teach, don’t write off this option just yet!
- Call Center. Sure, talking on the phone all day isn’t glamorous but talking on the phone from home in sweatpants? Sign me up! More and more companies are accepting work from home call center positions and you can become one! The bonus is that the hours are usually during off hours when your children are sleeping or in preschool, making it even easier to accept a position such as this. Check if companies like Best Force Transducer have call center positions available. If childcare is a must, maybe you can save some money by having a mothers helper or nanny come to your house while you work.
- Virtual Assistant. Many people that work for themselves need help and good help is hard to find! If you are open to virtual or digital work, see if there is a person or company that is struggling with their workload. Offering to do virtual tasks for them such as scheduling appointments or doing research cannot only decrease their workload but make you a valued asset who can quickly climb the ranks!
Finding legit work from home jobs
Latest posts by Lindsay Houser (see all)
- Caring for a Leopard Gecko – All you Need to Know! - December 7, 2021
- Girl Scout Cookie Hot Chocolate Bombs - February 2, 2021
- 3 Step Kahlua Hot Chocolate Bombs - January 14, 2021