***Thank you to zulily for sponsoring this post so I could fill you in on the #zulilycutie search! All opinions are 100% my own!***
Friends, it’s no secret that I LOVE zulily–one of my favorite online bargain scoring finds! This site not only offers items that fit so very well with our lives as busy mamas, they have a lot of cool services and events to help us celebrate the journey of motherhood while we love on our kiddos! Most recently, zulily has launched the #zulilycutie search to kick off the back-to-school season in a big way!
What is the #zulilycutie search?
- zulily is ALL about inspiring fans to share the unique and special #zulilycutie in their lives on social media. As a way to celebrate all the cuties out there, zulily is hosting a contest to find the next OFFICIAL #zulilycutie (aged between 5 to 13 years-old), who will be the face of an upcoming zulily campaign!
So, what is a #zulilycutie?
- It’s an adorable kid with a unique style, personality and the brand’s sense of fun. zulily is unique in that they use real people as models to tell a story around the products we customers love. Many of their models are everyday people like you and me, unique in all the best ways!
The winner of the #zulilycutie contest will receive:
- A trip to zulily headquarters in Seattle, WA for a photo shoot featuring the cutie, which will be used in an upcoming zulily campaign!
- Featured in images and posts across zulily’s social media channels!
- A feature blog post on The Find!
- The opportunity to take over zulily’s Instagram account and more!
How do I enter the #zulilycutie search?
So check it out, friends, then snap a pic of your cutie and celebrate what makes him or her unique by entering the back to school #zulilycutie search. Three cheers for delighting in our special little ones!
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- 9 Genius Gifts to Boost Mom’s Mental Health - November 19, 2022
- Best Tips for an Enjoyable Family Road Trip - November 16, 2022
- A Guide to Including More Protein in Your Diet: What You Need to Know - November 16, 2022