****Thanks to The Zoe Report Box of Style for sending the summer box my way so I could share the six summer fashion accessories every mom needs with all of you!***
A few months ago, I shared a recent hot fashion find with you, Spring’s The Zoe Report Box of Style. I had so much fun checking out and enjoying the items included in the seasonal subscription box, I made sure to get my hands on the summer version out this month! And again, I was so tickled with the items featured in the box. Read on below to find out what was included in the Summer The Zoe Report Box of Style and snag a cool way to save money on ordering your own. Your wardrobe will thank you, and you’ll feel like a rockstar, mama, while you are out and about in the summer fashion accessories every mom needs!
6 summer fashion accessories every mom needs:
- Kimono. I can’t be the only who is always grabbing for a quick cover-up in the summer months? Whether I’m in a swimsuit headed to or from the pool or fresh out of bed in my pajama tank-top, tossing on a pretty, silky kimono is such a fresh way to cover up and feel a bit fancy! The Helena Quinn Kimono included in Box of Style this summer is a perfect light, breezy version. The flowers and navy coloring work for both sleepwear pairing and poolside relaxing.
- Sunglasses. I love my prescription Kate Spade sunnies, but I have been on the hunt for a large, non-prescription that fits the stylish bill. Box of Style must have read my mind! The Raen Durante Sunglasses are exactly what I was looking for, and as a bonus, members of Box of Style can choose from black or tortoise–whatever works best for your coloring!
- Sunhat. The older I get, the more the sun bothers my eyes (not to mention increased concern over too much sun exposure). The past few years, the more I enjoy topping off with a chic hat to help block some rays–while adding a dose of fashion to my outfit in the process! Check out Sole Society’s Straw Panama Hat With Poms for an affordable, stylish option.
- Dainty necklace: Statement necklaces are fabulous, but they tend to get in the way of active summer fun. In the warmer months, I tend to stick with light, simple necklaces and am adoring the sweet Compass Necklace from The Brave Collection. This little gold chain and charm go with everything!
- Pretty make-up: A friend recently introduced my to Beautycounter products, and after initial skepticism (seriously, who isn’t wary of hearing about yet another fab beauty product you simply must buy??), I’m sold. While my budget is working to catch up to my new discovery, I was delighted to find Beautycounter Cream Blush Stick in Hibiscus in my Summer Box of Style! It’s such a pretty shade and goes on so smoothly. Plus, I know the ingredients are top-quality so I’m taking care of my skin while I am adding a splash of color. And since the ingredients are so pure, it’s more than safe to use on your lips as well–let the product do double-duty! If you’re like me, you can’t afford to buy a whole new makeup stash, but go ahead and treat yourself to a pretty little new product this summer.
- Quality sunscreen: While the sunglasses and sunhat will help protect you from the sun’s harsh rays, it’s always important to use sunscreen as well. In the summer Box of Style, you’ll find another super product from Beautycounter, the Protect Stick Sunscreen. In a handy stick form, it’s perfect for throwing in your purse and keeping with you on the go.
Now that you have the list of all the summer fashion accessories you need, mama, there is only one thing left to do–go order your The Zoe Report Box of Style now! It’s only $99.99 per quarter to subscribe, or sign up for the whole year and only pay $349.99. Pretty awesome deal when you consider that each box has over $400 worth of items in it–the summer box has $450! Even better–save $10 on the summer box with code BOSSU10 or save $20 on an annual subscription with code BOSS20. Sold yet? I know, go get ordering and get your style shining along with that sunshine!
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- Home Renovations for Beginners: What You Should and Shouldn’t Do - September 23, 2021
- The Light of Luna Park Book Club Discussion - September 10, 2021
- Lighten Up this Fall with a Living Room Refresh - September 7, 2021