***Thanks to Orchestra for sponsoring this post so I could share their fabulous line of French fashion for kids with all of you!***
Earlier this week I was invited to check the new Orchestra store at the King of Prussia mall, and I couldn’t have had more fun checking out this cool line of French fashion for kids at this hip shop. My only problem? Talking myself out of grabbing nearly every single item! Yup, their duds are that fantastic.
What is Orchestra‘s line of French fashion?
This brand’s mission is to offer high-quality fashion at affordable prices that won’t break the bank, or your wallet. Orchestra takes pride in creating designs that will withstand all of your little one’s biggest moments and triumphs. From newborns to 14 yrs., shopping is fun for the whole family with the most up-to-date styles and everyday essentials all in one place. Innovative designs and family friendly service ensure you’ll find exactly what need.
How can you best shop Orchestra?
Orchestra has a full online shop, or you can check out their selection at the new King of Prussia store, the first brick and mortar store in the United States!
Whichever way you choose to snag the finds, make sure to join Club Orchestra– this scores you 25% on ALL of your purchases, always! I couldn’t believe how much I saved through Club Orchestra–no coupons or promo codes needed!
What will you find at Orchestra?
The French fashion line is neatly sorted into themes and collections, as well as by size grouping. I LOVE this feature, as it makes it super easy to mix and match items depending on your kids’ preferences, clothing needs and ages. For example, my daughter is strictly anti-shorts (Why!? If I had her teeny bum I would totally be rocking them!), so I can easily shop a theme (Retro Navy, Japenese Flowers, City Glam, Folky Dots, Fitness Girl, etc.) and pair a top that matches with a skirt without guessing if the combo works together or not–everything in a collection is designed to coordinate. The themes also allow you to easily pass on gift suggestions to friends and family (i.e. “Elyse is loving the new Color Wax collection from Orchestra–anything from it in a size 6 is perfect!”)
Why is Orchestra‘s French fashion a win compared to other brands?
- The items (especially with that handy Club Discount!) are truly affordable.
- They are also quality-made. Quality + reasonable price adds up to my favorite kids’ clothing combo–duds kids can run and play hard in without making Mommy’s wallet cringe. I’m a big believer in kiddos actively playing in and wearing all the items in their closet. Without spending an arm and a leg on Orchestra clothing, I can relax and let my children wear clothes exactly the way they are meant to be worn–to fit their play-filled lives!
- Orchestra clothes are fashionable. A year ago, this might not have mattered, but then suddenly…my daughter became 5. And 5 means she wants to look cool. While many other mainstream children’s fashion brands are adorably sweet, she has sadly outgrown sweet…she wants hip and trendy, and fortunately, Orchestra’s French fashion delivers exactly this!
Need more motivation to check out Orchestra’s French fashion?
I am giving away a $50 gift card to shop Orchestra–online or at the store–here! Enter through the Rafflecopter below for your chance to win. As long as you are 18 or older and live in the continental United States, you are eligible to win. Giveaway will close on 5/29/17 at 5:30am EST.
Local to King of Prussia mall?
Lucky you! Orchestra‘s newest and first United States shop has a very cool party planned for this Saturday, 5/20/17. With a balloon artist and face painter in addition to a chance to case out the hip new-to-America brand, how can you go wrong? Grab the family and head out for a fun day!
Now that you have all the scoop on this hit brand, go get your shopping on, friends. And make sure to enter the giveaway below for a sweet gift card to get your shopping trip started! Here’s to fab French fashion!
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- 4 Tools Every Restaurant Should Have - January 21, 2023
- Meet Me Under the Mistletoe Book Club Discussion - January 20, 2023
- New Parent Winter Survival Tips: How to Keep a Newborn Warm and Cozy - January 19, 2023