Thank you to Amazon Prime Photos for sponsoring this post so I could share the features of their Prime Photos experience with all of you!
Any fellow picture addicts in the house? I know, me too. I love my pictures–saving them, sharing them and stashing them in frames all over my house. Now, thanks to the new Amazon Prime Photos’ Family Vault, it’s easier than ever to feed my photo obsession.
Prime members can now share their benefit of unlimited photo storage with up to five family members or friends at no additional cost. Prime Photos is free for Prime members and makes it easy for family members to safely store and share all their favorite photos with each other. Sweet!
What are the fab new Amazon Prime Photos features?
- Image Search
- People view
- Family Sharing with the Family vault’s family photo storage
- Places view
- Also (my favorite feature!) Prime members can now order photo prints, cards, photo books, and calendars directly from their Prime Photos account with unlimited free photo storage and photo sharing
Sold yet? I know, how could you not be? Completely free to Amazon Prime members and available on computers, iOS and Android phones, and tablets, there’s nothing to lose. Helpful, user-friendly and free make for an appealing combo!
Go on and download the new Amazon Prime Photos app HERE!
With Prime Photos, it’s easier than ever for us photo addicts to quickly find and rediscover our favorite photos. Take it from me, a gal loathe to trying new things, getting on board with the new Amazon Prime Photos app is a win.
And as a cool bonus, if you sign up now through the sweet giveaway below, you can score big while checking out all the fab features of Amazon Prime Photos!
Thanks to Amazon for sponsoring this post and providing prizes for the giveaway! Amazon, Fire and the Amazon Fire TV logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- 5 Essential Reasons Parents Need to Get Life Insurance - September 20, 2023
- Cutting Teeth Book Club Discussion - September 1, 2023
- What to Do After a Dog Bite - August 8, 2023