***This post is sponsored by Kneipp in exchange for an honest review about their line of smart skincare and bath products***
Recently, my gal Lindsay and I were invited to the grand opening of the new Kneipp store at the King of Prussia mall. I won’t lie: my brain immediately processed the invite as “NIGHT OUT AWAY FROM THE KIDS” and was instantly, “Heck yeah!” before I had a say in the matter. After immediate giddiness gave way, I took time to poke around the Kneipp website and research this brand. I am dedicated to my skincare regimen and was eager to learn about this new-to-me brand. What was my takeaway? Kneipp is an incredibly impressive brand!
What is it about Kneipp that makes their products such smart skincare and bath products?
- Research! And no, I don’t mean my nosing around their website before our visit, I mean the lifetime of work Sebastian Kneipp poured into studying his holistic philosophy of embracing plants and nature to remain in good health. He has the coolest survival tale: suffering from tubercolosis, Kneipp managed to heal his illness with cold water hydrotherapy in the Danube River. After this tremendous life-saving venture, Kneipp dedicated the remainder of his life to learning about the healing powers of water and medicinal plants. His findings? The foundation of the brand Kneipp® and the collection of bath, body and skin care products.
- 125 years of proven effectiveness. Today the Kneipp® brand embraces its historical values by expertly combining the composition of science and nature to produce optimal, quality certified formulas that nourish, rejuvenate, beautify and invigorate the skin and body. Kneipp products can be found throughout Europe, Asia, New Zealand, Israel, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Austria and now within the United States of America.
- Sustainability. Kneipp received the independent “GREEN BRAND” seal in 2015, a distinction given to brands that produce with environmentally sound practices, work to preserve natural livelihoods and are strongly committed to preservation and the balance of nature as well as sustainability.
- Commitment to quality. Kneipp only uses quality raw materials. When selecting raw materials, Kneipp’s takes their strict internal safety guidelines into account. As a scientific-pharmaceutical company, responsible action means also performing physical, chemical and microbiological product testing as a matter of course. In their large in-house laboratory, comprehensive analyses are performed at all stages of production–from the raw materials to the final product.
During our visit to the store, Lindsay and I were delighted to chat with the staff skincare experts and learn about Kneipp’s unique quality to producing the best, most effective skin and body care. As a German company, they are committed to high standards of research that ensure their products genuinely produce intended results. We were so impressed to hear about the rigorous tests and procedures they used to make sure their products are truly effective!
What Kneipp’s smart skincare products do you need to try?
All of them! No really, you can’t go wrong with any product from this uber-high quality brand, but after having opportunity to explore their line first-hand, I do have a few favorites…
- As a skincare nut, I was especially curious about their Lady’s Mantle line…and delighted when I tried it out! The mask isn’t only moisturizing, but firming too. And if you follow the five step process of cleansing, toning, applying a serum, using an eye cream and then applying a moisturizer (24 hr. cream for day, night cream for night) on a regular basis, you will see serious results. After following this routine, my skin looks as fresh as my daughter’s!
- Their foot cream is a miracle worker! Seriously, cut ties with all other products and give this one a warm embrace. My feet can be a dry, nasty business in the winter months, and this babies them like no other.
- Bath oils! Who knew what a gem these are? The combination of rigorously-tested aromatherapy and color-therapy packs a serious relaxation punch. My only regret? That I don’t have time for a therapeutic bath more often.
- Speaking of baths, the bath salts are AMAZING…I use these when my body is calling for a significant reset–when I’m tense or overly stressed or full of knotted up muscles. Pouring a bath with these salts is such a needed treat for my body, and I’m so thankful to have it!
- Sore muscle therapy! I love how Kneipp encourages and supports exercise with an active lifestyle. And they get that with such a physical lifestyle will come some natural pains and aches, which is why they are dedicated to a line of high-quality arnica products to help soothe whatever ails you.
- And if I had to recommend ONE product? This bath oil set is perfect a gift. I am so wowed by Kneipp’s research investment in aromatherapy and color-therapy and this complete collection of all the bath oil therapies is sure to be a treat for whomever is on your list!
I am so taken with Kneipp and their genuine commitment to quality, smart skincare and body products. Everything I’ve used from their line has earned a rave review and I’m delighted to share this brand with all of you! Make a trek now to their flagship American store (more are coming VERY soon!), or shop online to snag some smart skincare treasures for yourself!
And while you plan your shopping trip, take a minute to enter this very sweet giveaway for a special set of smart skincare goodies from Kneipp! Included are the Pure Bliss Bubble Bath, Enjoy Life Body Wash, Stay Cool Bath Salts, Soft Skin Massage Oil, and the Kissed Awake Shower Foam (total value = $87). Enter through the Rafflecopter below before 11/25/16 before 5:30am EST for your chance to win and test out this fantastic brand for yourself! As long as you are 18 or older and live in the continental United States, you are eligible to win.
Kneipp is a brand of such a well-proven smart skincare, friends, it’s time to make them your brand!
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- Bioresponsive Game Your Kids’ Way to Self-Regulation - February 20, 2019
- 5 Unique Family Friendly Travel Ideas - February 15, 2019
- 10 Valentine’s Day Gifts for a Gadget-Lover - February 5, 2019