****This post is sponsored by JBF Reading in exchange for an honest review post****
Friends, I had super-fun day out yesterday doing one of my very favorite things–bargain hunting!
What was I on the hunt for? Sweet deals on kids’ outgrown clothing, toys, and gear.
Where was I scooping the finds? The incredible JBF Reading sale.
Now it’s time to scoop you on all the gems I found give you the 411 on this sale so you can get your own smart shopping on!
Why is JBF Reading such a fantastic children’s consignment sale?
I have been to many kids’ consignment sales since I first found out I was pregnant, and I’m hooked! Saving a tremendous amount money on the items our kids quickly outgrow is such a smart way to get them what they need while respecting the family budget.
That said, despite be a long-time veteran of children’s consignment sales, I can honestly say that I was blow away by the JBF Reading sale yesterday! HOLY. COW. Why is this sale so terrific?
- It’s huge. As in, really, really huge. I have never been to a sale this large. Girls’ clothing got it’s own field, boys’ clothing in another, and there was an entire field dedicated solely to toys. And there was ginormous section full of Halloween costumes and accessories! ANYTHING that you could need for your children could be found at this sale.
- It is INCREDIBLY well organized. It is very well staffed and designed to run like smooth machine. Holding area with a ticketing system so you don’t have to lug around all your finds? They’ve got that. Clearly labeled areas and tables for specific items? Check. Directions and assistance with where to find things? Done and done. By being so well manned and organized, JBF Reading takes the stress out of shopping for so many things in one place.
- The items themselves are superior. Someone had told me before I went to the sale that JBF Reading stocks so many great quality things, and she wasn’t wrong! Not only did I snag some sweet top brand clothing for my kiddos (Under Armour, Matilda Jane, Nike, and Gap), because there were so many new in box toy or toys that were in truly excellent quality, I was able to knock out my Christmas shopping for my kids! Sweet!
- Speaking of fantastic items, one of my favorite parts about the JBF Reading sale is that they stock a whole section with hugely discounted, brand-new Melissa and Doug toys and art supplies. My kids LOVE Melissa and Dog stuff, and my daughter is going through an especially crafty stage, so this is such a win for us! I snagged a sticker pad for her to work on now while her brother does his homework and some other treats I’ll add to my Christmas stash.
- They restock the shelves on Friday, halfway through the sale, and many items go half-price on Saturday, so there is no need to feel like you are missing out if you can’t get there until later in the sale. Admission is also free on Friday and Saturday–another bonus! New stuff will be added and prices will be slashed, so there will be lots of great bargains even if you shop late.
Sold yet? Here’s even more motivation–grab this sweet pass TODAY (Thursday, 9/8/16) to get in for free! If you don’t want to print, just show your phone.
Alright, friends, now you have the whole scoop, and it’s time to get shopping! Go score your own deals and steals at the JBF Reading sale and then tell me all about them. Get your savings on!
****Thank you to JBF Reading for sponsoring this post so I could fill all of you in on how much I love this sale!****
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- 4 Citadel Country Spirit USA Highlights - July 18, 2019
- 10 Smart Tips for Visiting Dorney Park with Elementary-Aged Kids - July 8, 2019
- Mrs. Everything Book Club Discussion - July 5, 2019