My children have a very enthusiastic crush on The Crayola Experience, so when we were recently given tickets to visit in exchange for this honest post review, there was a lot of squeeing that went down in this house. Wa-hoo! They love going there, I love taking them, and it’s pretty easy to see why.
Why is The Crayola Experience such a great place to visit with kids?
- They give their imaginations a workout. At every turn, there is an opportunity for kids to exercise their creative genius. Be it projecting moving pictures on the walls, building sculptures with Model Magic, innovatively using computers to generate graphics, or old-fashioned coloring with crayons, The Crayola Experience is full of fun ways to for kids to craft and create.
- They learn. The interactive demonstration about the creation of Crayola products is a hit with my kids. They think it’s fascinating to see how crayons are made, and I love how the presentation slides in some of the product history as well. My kids are learning a ton and having fun while they do it!
- They take home some sweet creations and souvenirs. With every admission, you are given coins to spend at different stations throughout The Crayola Experience. You can use your coins to make your own crayons or “buy” markers or Model Magic from special vending machines. There are also fun stations throughout for molding crayons and making wax drip art and spin art. All of these goodies? Get to go home with you so you can remember your special visit!
- It’s a win for all ages. At our most recent visit, we were tickled to bring along my baby niece, and it worked beautifully. There is a separate interactive play area for toddlers, and she loved hanging out here and exploring while my older kids tackled some of the more big kid-geared art projects and crayon-making. And the thing is, almost everyone who visits The Crayola Experience has or has had young ones, so babies crying or overexcited tots running into people is met with a lot of understanding smiles.
- They play. There is a ginormous multi-story play structure for the post-toddler crowd and it is awesome. My kids could happily play for hours and hours in there. They run and climb out their energy and then sleep like bricks on the way home so I can drive in peace while jamming it out with my tunes? Win-win-win!
- It’s a win for all seasons. Of course playing outside on gorgeous days is a treat, but lest brutal summer heat, rainy weather or winter chill touch down, this is the perfect place for kids to play while stretching their bodies and their minds.
We visit the Easton, PA location, but The Crayola Experience is also in Orlando, FL, and The Mall of America in Minneapolis, MN (newly opened!). I can’t speak to the other locations (please work with me on swaying my husband to the understanding that another trip to FL is imperative), but the town of Easton, PA is uber-cute. If you have the extra energy, kids who are up for more, or just really fantastic grandparents along for the trip and up for helping manage the crazy, take time to pop into some of the sweet shops and restaurants. It’s the kind of place I’d love to linger!
Bottom line? We love visiting The Crayola Experience and can’t wait to go back! It’s a fun, unique delight that allows kids to play and learn while having a blast. Plan your visit now!
****Thanks to The Crayola Experience for hosting us! Our delight in our visit is 100% genuine!****