I’m thrilled to be co-hosting the More Than Mommies link-up this week. For those of you who haven’t checked in on them, do. They are the real deal, and I love them. I’m honored to be co-hosting their link-up every other week and hope you have fun hopping in and sharing with us. Thank you for stopping by!
So what is weighing on this Mom of the Year’s mind today? My toddlers are winning. How do I know this?
1. When my son actually goes potty, Mommy and Daddy expend all their energy jumping up and down with glee. He can declare definite victory here. Not only has he mastered the potty, he commands his parents into joyful dances by acing out the porcelain throne.
2. My grocery store list is dominated by goldfish crackers and Teddy Grahams. Forget milk and eggs, snacks for the under-4 set always top the list.
3. My husband tells me he has a happy hour for work. I immediately associate Mickey Mouse and his hot dog dance with the term “happy” and wonder why he is watching the Disney Channel with his coworkers. Any pre-kid notions of happiness have been completely erased from my consciousness.
4. If my daughter actually takes an afternoon nap, Christmas morning has been declared throughout the land. Wha??? Mommy can actually empty the dishwasher sans a very helpful helper? Blog posts written and drool-free clean forks for everyone!
5. How, oh how, is it that I find myself (a decidedly non-toddler-friendly person), writing about the fact that I have not one, but TWO of them in my home? This must have been a conspiracy, b/c it was definitely not an intentional event.
Add Your Facebook Links Here:
Add Your Twitter Links Here:
Add Your Pinterest Links Here: