On the flip side of the coin from Friday’s post, there are a few things out there that I am NOT loving on so much right now. Here’s what is currently making me a little grumpy:
Looks so innocent, but it’s so, so evil…
1. Word verification. What is the deal? Am I the only one who can’t read the jumbled letters and numbers that pop up? I end up refreshing the page so many times, it ends up giving me something incredibly simple, like “ABC 123”, but I’m pretty sure one of these times a notice is going to pop up, saying “You are too stupid to use the computer. Please log off now and never again attempt to get back on.”
3. Allergies. Something’s not working for me this year. I always have the seasonal stuff going on, but for the first time, I’ve actually be having some trouble breathing, feeling almost like I’m underwater or something.
4. Stricter couponing “laws” at the grocery store. Seriously, darn Extreme Couponing on TLC. I used to get away with doubling up coupons while snagging multiple store card promos all at the same time. Not so much any more. Seems like the store got wise to the coups pulled by savvy shoppers and have made scoring crazy deals a little more difficult. Somehow the show that inspired us all to new heights of saving has ended up costing us some dimes.
SO cute…maybe I should try superglue to keep them on??
5. Girls’ tights. Maybe these get easier to manage as little girls age? Right now, I generally despise them and try to avoid the vicious spandex at any cost. It’s like trying to wrestle a straight jacket onto an oil-slicked wriggling kitten. And then, two seconds later, they fall down. Pants were never looking so awesome.
I think those are all of my major beefs for now. Thanks for bearing with me and letting me vent it out, dear readers.
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- ZooAmerica 40th Anniversary! - April 24, 2018
- zulily’s Mother’s Day Shopping for a Genius Win! - April 23, 2018
- DIY Flower Bouquets with Kids: A Most Beautiful Tribute - April 23, 2018