****Thanks to Basic Invite for sponsoring this post so I could tell you about smart tips for ordering birth announcements online!***
Raise your hand if you have about a zillion and one online projects you could/should tackle, mama? From printing pics to crafting canvas hanging to ordering Christmas cards, if you give a mom a computer and a Dropbox, she can do some serious damage with chunk of time. Since there as many gorgeous party invitations and birth announcements out there as there are ways to order them, I’m here to lend a helping hand by offering some smart tips for ordering birth announcements online with you here, as well as a recommendation for an online printing service that ranks far above the rest.
5 Smart Tips for Ordering Birth Announcements Online:
- Select your card before the baby comes. I know, you’re thinking, “Seriously?” But yes, seriously. There are very few scenarios in which your day-to-day will be less harried post-baby than it was pre-baby. While you obviously don’t have a pic of baby yet, go ahead and sort through the card choices for ordering birth announcements online. Set up an account if you haven’t yet. Then when baby arrives, you can pop in the picture, hit “order” and you are ready to roll.
- Similarly, sort the address list and needed card count ahead of time. Make a list of everyone you want to send an announcement to and make sure you have their address updated and at the ready. Again, one less thing you won’t need to fuss with after you are up to your ears in newborn diapers.
- Take a minute to research promos/deals. Those diaps and wipes? Costly! Go ahead and save yourself an easy buck by rocking a smart promo code for ordering birth announcements online. Five minutes now casing out the cheapest price will make your budget smile long after you get home from the hospital. Get your selected coupon code at the ready to roll when you are ready to hit the “order” button.
- Don’t stress over the perfect picture. Seriously. Your friends and family just want to see a picture of the baby. Our first child was so horridly fussy, taking a fancy professional pic was not realistic. We had to DIY-it, snag a limited number of reasonable shots during a rare moment he was not hell-on-wheels, and choose from these pics. The result was fine. We shared a cute pic of our baby boy that everyone enjoyed. It might not have been perfect, but it worked well for us.
- Choose a site that is user-friendly and will easily meet your ordering birth announcements online needs. While there are so very many options out there, I have one solid recommendation: Basic Invite.
Why is Basic Invite such a superior choice for ordering birth announcements online?
- Almost Unlimited Colors – Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers almost unlimited color options with instant previews online. Once you select a design you can change the color of each element on the card to over 180 different color options so you can make sure the card is exactly how you want it down to the littlest detail.
- Custom Samples – Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers the ability to order a printed sample of your actual invitation so you can see exactly how it will print as well as the paper quality before you ever have to place your final order. What this means, friends? You can’t mess it up!
- Over 40 Different Colors of Envelopes – Basic Invite is just as colorful with our envelopes as they are with their invitations. Customers can choose from over 40 different colors when it comes to their envelopes so you can make you invitation stand out even before it is opened. All of their envelopes are peel and seal so the envelopes can be quickly and securely closed.
- Free Address Collection Service – Use our free address collection service to request your addresses with just three simple steps. Share a link, collect addresses, and get free envelope printing. Sweet and easy!
Now that you have the whole scoop on smartly ordering birth announcements online, it’s time to easily tick one thing off your baby to-do list! Plan a bit ahead with these tips and then enjoy the spoils of your smart planning so you have more time to cuddle with baby later!
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- 5 Ways to Add Asian Flavor to Your Everyday - February 20, 2018
- 3-Step Chinese New Year Appetizer Your Kids Will Love! - February 8, 2018
- The Woman in the Window Book Club Discussion - February 2, 2018