***This post was sponsored by SwimWays as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central so I could share how to help your child learn to swim and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.***
We live outside and in our pool during the summer months, so it was very important our kiddos to learn to swim at an early age. Since they were both babies, they loved hanging in the pool–as long as they could cozily hang on Mommy! While it was super they enjoyed being in the water, to ensure their safety, we needed them to comfortably move independently in the pool.
We found great tips in pursuing this goal, and we also found some cool help with nifty supports designed to make the process smoother–and far easier! SwimWays has a full line of products designed to help children gain confidence in the water and learn to swim. When my kids were babies, when they weren’t being held by Mommy or Daddy, they relied on the SwimWays Baby Spring Float. As they grew and became more comfortable in the water, we graduated to the SwimWays Step Two products: both the Swim Sweater and Swim Vest help children learn to balance and paddle, both important pre-swimming skills.
And when it’s time for kids to be swimming independently, SwimWays Step Three steps in to help take the stress out of the process.
How SwimWays Step Three can help your child learn to swim:
- The Power Swimr allows for graduated flotation so children can advance their swimming ability at their own pace
- Graduated support provides a swim training system to help kids feel empowered in the water.
- The gradual increase in pool independence helps naturally build support
- Adjustable cords and support strap allows for a snug fit
- 9 removable floats allow the Power Swimr to adjust to your child’s swimming ability–how cool is this? One product that can be altered multiple ways to give your child the exact support needed!
Do SwimWays products really help your child learn to swim?
Yes! My kids have so enjoyed using these products as they build their confidence in the water, especially at the beginning of summer. For more scoop on how SwimWays works, watch this video:
Where can you find SwimWays products to help your child learn to swim?
Find the full line at Toys R Us in-store and online! Check it out, shop all the options and find what will best suit your child as they tackle the pool this summer!
SwimWays is a fantastic brand, and one we parents need to get behind: not only do their products help us get our kiddos swimming in the pool, SwimWays is so committed to water safety they sponsor the National Learn to Swim Day, the 6th annual of which took place on May 20, 2017. And any parent who’s had their children in the water know that this is very important mission indeed!
As my young, very pool-friendly family has progressed in our learning-to-swim journey, SwimWays has been so helpful! Use this brand to get your kiddos where they need to be to safely swim their way through the pool this summer!
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- ZooAmerica 40th Anniversary! - April 24, 2018
- zulily’s Mother’s Day Shopping for a Genius Win! - April 23, 2018
- DIY Flower Bouquets with Kids: A Most Beautiful Tribute - April 23, 2018