***Thank you to Tuckerton Seaport for sponsoring this post so I could scoop all of you on the events of Springtime at Tuckerton! This is a sponsored post brought to you by Real Mom Media. The opinions are completely my own based on my personal experience with the product***
In my mom-crazed corner of the world I tend to miss far too many cool events and happenings (darn kids requiring attention and such!), so I’m tickled Tuckerton Seaport reached out to scoop me on their Springtime happenings! Seriously, without a direct sharp nudge I miss it all. Tuckerton Seaport is a treasure, and I can’t wait to fill you in on all you’ll find at this family-friendly tourist spot. Listen up, friends, because Springtime at Tuckerton is the place to be!
What will you find at Springtime at Tuckerton?
SO MANY EVENTS! Seriously, case out the calendar below to see what is happening in the month of April alone:
My family would enjoy so very many of these events! My daughter would love to take the art classes and explore the Children’s Exhibit. It also would be so special to take her to a Victorian Tea–Mommy Daughter dates are something we cherish. I think my son would be fascinated by the sheep shearing and since my husband is a beekeeper, I know we would all like to attend the Beeswax candle class; we were just discussing trying our hand at making candles from the wax he has. Perfect timing!
And before we know it, summer will be here! I’m eager to visit the Food and Brew Fest with my Family on May 6 to kick off the sunshiny months.
After Springtime at Tuckerton is well underway, I will again check in to share all the fun Summer happenings at Tuckerton Seaport, but for now, friends, mark up your calendar for all the fun events happening NOW!
What is Tuckerton Seaport?
The Tuckerton Seaport is located along the Tuckerton Creek, at exit 58 on the Garden State Parkway, 30 miles north of Atlantic City. Located in the heart of historic Tuckerton with charming shops and restaurants, this one-of-a-kind attraction showcases the Jersey Shore’s maritime traditions of the past and present which are brought to life through people, exhibits and hands-on activities.
Stroll the boardwalk and experience life on the Tuckerton “Crik.” Decoy carvers, boat builders, basket makers and baymen entertain, educate and delight visitors of all ages. Identify birds and plants on our nature trail through our Maritime forest.
Here is a map of what you will find at Tuckerton Seaport:
Why is Tuckerton Seaport such a great place to visit?
- There is always something happening. Seriously, you will never visit and be want for something to do. Check out the full calendar HERE.
- It’s quaint, sweet, and family-friendly. If you’re looking for something to do with the kiddos, search no further. Just hop in the minivan and trek off. The village is the perfect family spot to visit for lots of fun with a touch of education.
- Tuckerton Seaport is budget-friendly. Visiting Springtime at Tuckerton (and any other time of the year!) is so financially reasonable. Buy your tickets HERE! There are always extra events, classes or tours you can add to your visit for an additional affordable fee, but this is completely optional.
If you are local, or semi-local (my family drives 2 hours to get there!) to Tuckerton Seaport, this is a spot you want to check out, friends! Springtime at Tuckerton is full of fun events and family-friendly activities. Toss those electronics aside and step out to enjoy a day with your family exploring a cool new place!
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- ZooAmerica 40th Anniversary! - April 24, 2018
- zulily’s Mother’s Day Shopping for a Genius Win! - April 23, 2018
- DIY Flower Bouquets with Kids: A Most Beautiful Tribute - April 23, 2018