How to Link Up
Link up as many posts as you want – old or new – as long as they’re related to the holidays and will make us laugh! Your post will show up here and on 16 other blogs!
It’s easy to link up!
- Click on the “Add Your Link” button at the bottom of the page.
- URL:copy and paste the URL of your blog post (be sure to use the exact post URL).
- Name:enter the TITLE of your blog post – this is what will appear below your post picture. (Limited to 30 characters)
- Enter your email address (don’t worry – this won’t be shared.)
- Click on NEXT and choose an image that will appear in the link up.
- Stick around and read the other posts and get ready to laugh!
Meet the Bloggers
All 17 of us will be sharing your posts on our blogs!
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- Help Your Child Learn to Swim with SwimWays - June 19, 2017
- 5 Reasons to Visit Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom This Summer - June 18, 2017
- 20 Best Summer Books - June 2, 2017