I’d always had suspicions that my children were the result of egg donations my husband had secretly implanted in my uterus (it’s better not to think about how this would be logistically possible). They both have blue eyes and my daughter has red hair. My husband’s features are all around dark and I’m a strong brown-eyed dark blonde. Because I cognitively understand the concept of recessive genes, I was willing to ignore my misgivings. Then recently I acknowledged two things that most definitively make it impossible that my children are genetically derived from me:
1. My son does not like macaroni and cheese.
2. NEITHER OF THEM LIKE TO NAP.
My husband has a lot of explaining to do…
Latest posts by Meredith (see all)
- ZooAmerica 40th Anniversary! - April 24, 2018
- zulily’s Mother’s Day Shopping for a Genius Win! - April 23, 2018
- DIY Flower Bouquets with Kids: A Most Beautiful Tribute - April 23, 2018